do you watch I survived a japanese game show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
its hillarious! wah it was bad enough they voted darcy out, did they have to vote mary out? ^_^

I don't know why...but for some reason I just don't like I Survived a Japanese Game Show. It's kind of too weird/dramatic for me. ^__^; And something bugs me about how it says 'I Survived a Japanese Game Show'...I don't know exactly what though. O__O

Ooh, Wipeout is okay though, but I think it's based on a Japanese show that I used to watch on Spike, lol.

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, Wipeout was based on MXE,( Most Extreme Elimination) a show that aired on Spike, which was actually a re-dubbing of the show Takeshi's Castle. I haven't watched Wipeout recently. I have seen I survived A Japanese game show, and I find it to be rather funny.

I saw two episodes of ISAJGS. Its really funny, but i stopped watching it because I couldnt record it on my T.V. because I was recording Wipeout. I remember seeing something like Wipeout on Spike too. I read an article online that said Wipeout and ISAJGS were both based on Japanese game shows. Well yea I like Wipeout more than ISAJGS. I'm going to start watching it more.

Wipeout is hilarious. I love the one who got stuck between the ball and the bar at the Big Balls part.

xDD

Wipeout is hilarious. I love the one who got stuck between the ball and the bar at the Big Balls part.xDD
Omg, that was awesome. xDDD

I'm watching Wipeout right now, and they fed them Mexican food before they went on the Dizzy Dummy xD Andone guy was like "I LOVE YOU BIG BALLS!" And as he was going across it, it played romantic music and at the end it was like "A Big Ball Love Story, Featuring -name here- and the Big Balls" It was hilarious. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, that was awesome. xDDD
I'm watching Wipeout right now, and they fed them Mexican food before they went on the Dizzy Dummy xD Andone guy was like "I LOVE YOU BIG BALLS!" And as he was going across it, it played romantic music and at the end it was like "A Big Ball Love Story, Featuring -name here- and the Big Balls" It was hilarious. xD
Zomg I remember that episode! I was lmfao the whole time :ichigotchi:

I watch both Wipeout and I Survived a Japanese Game Show. I didn't liked it, though, when they voted off Darcy. She's a friggin' single mom of three! She could use the money.

I'm going for Meaghan, 'cause she's from my city :DDD

Both shows are soooo hilarious. I liked "Big Baby Go BOOM"! They were all dizzy and they fell down on their first step out of the spinner :puroperatchi:

Zomg I remember that episode! I was lmfao the whole time :(
I watch both Wipeout and I Survived a Japanese Game Show. I didn't liked it, though, when they voted off Darcy. She's a friggin' single mom of three! She could use the money.

I'm going for Meaghan, 'cause she's from my city :DDD

Both shows are soooo hilarious. I liked "Big Baby Go BOOM"! They were all dizzy and they fell down on their first step out of the spinner :kusatchi:
I hate Meaghan. She seems really snobby on the show. xD

Haha yes. I watch Wipeout, and saw a little bit of the ISAJGS but Didnt like it

Wipeous is just so hilarious

^ I know xDDid you see the 'creepy ball-loving guy' last time? It ws the best xDD
ZOMG YES! That was so funny.

"Apparently the Sweeper doesn't like him and his love affair with the balls..."

And wildcat_gal_101, she is kind of snobby. At least she's not like Cathy or Andrew, though.

^ xDDD I love how they started playing the romantic stuff and that, then it was like 'A BIG BALL LOVE STORY, WITH A GUEST APPEARANCE BY THE BALL SWING' XD

Yeah. Cathy is pretty bad.

ha! did anyone see the crowbar episode? with all the crows on it?

nooooooooo! I think this season of wipeout is over! or is it still going? I hope they make more episodes!

I was disappointed on the wipeys. I was looking forward to a new episode. it was just a review with a few jokes <_<

:D

Latest posts

Back