Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wear one, but I used to. Now it makes me feel babyish, because it constantly reminds me that I don't really need one, and I vowed never to wear one until I DESPERATELY need one. Right now, I don't really know if I need one or not, but I don't want to feel all weird. Plus, I probably don't. There is like an unwritten rule that all middle-school girls shoud wear bras, but I don't want to. Maybe next year... :eek:

I got questions. What's As and Ds and all those sizes? I just know numbers.

What's a crop top?

Matchy :lol:

I got questions. What's As and Ds and all those sizes? I just know numbers.
What's a crop top?

Matchy :lol:
As, Ds, etc are the size of the chest.

A crop top is like a combination of a vest and bra.

I don't think you need to worry too much about bra size. :lol: I started having to wear those things or about just over a year. I am still on these "starter bra" things which have thick straps and I think are basically what are called "crop tops".

I have tried a bigger sort of bra (no idea of what size it is, but I guess it is not very big), and although it fits, I do not really like it much, the thinner straps are a LOT more annoying and fiddly. I think that the slower I grow in that respect, the better, they are a bit of a pain in the neck, and I don't think the size is really all that matters.

Anyway, I guess I am a bit small for being thirteen, but I am quite happy about it (♫Always look on the bright side of life♪☼)

I don't think you need to worry too much about bra size. :lol: I started having to wear those things or about just over a year. I am still on these "starter bra" things which have thick straps and I think are basically what are called "crop tops".
I have tried a bigger sort of bra (no idea of what size it is, but I guess it is not very big), and although it fits, I do not really like it much, the thinner straps are a LOT more annoying and fiddly. I think that the slower I grow in that respect, the better, they are a bit of a pain in the neck, and I don't think the size is really all that matters.

Anyway, I guess I am a bit small for being thirteen, but I am quite happy about it (♫Always look on the bright side of life♪☼)
Don't worry! I'm a little small for 11, but hey. :lol:

Oh, that's what a crop top is. 'Cause that's what I wore for a while, but I thought it was a sports bra. They look exactly the same.

My bra doesn't have As and Ds or whatever the letters are. It just says 34. Is that normal? :huh:

Matchy :)

Haha.. thats happened to me.. but with boy's at school. >__>I'm 13, and yes I do wear a bra.

I'm a 10A. I think thats like.. normal for 13?

I've been wearing one since I was 12.. I think.

But I wore those "Crop-Top" thingy's for years. But then I didn't like them.. to small.. you know xD.

~Mango
10A? As in ten A? Ten? Hun, the number before the letter is how many inches around you are. There's no way you're a 10A unless you are extremely skinny.

Either your bra size lies or that was a typo o.o Or I could be wrong about all this xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya. I have sense I was 10 or 11. I think. But when I was little like 3 years old I got like a winnie the pooh one and some kittie ones. The were just for fun! But when I was 7 my mom bought me some Mary Kate and Ashly bra and panties. But it really didnt fit. It was to big. Well I mean I just wore it for fun too! But now I wear sport bras and bras with scraps and stuff. I am 12. But I dont really have breasts. They are there but they arent big. I wear 32. I am still a little one. but I might have bigger ones then my friends. I acually dont know. Some I guess.

Yep, for two years. I'm a little 'chesty'.. I remember two years ago my mom said I didn't need one and she wouldn't let me buy one, it really really sucked. I knew I needed one, I was a little bigger than normal. I ended up buying one on my own.
didnt you get into trouble? i would!!! i do not wear a bra all my friends think i need one and they say my mom is crazy because she will not let me get a bra

Yes, for almost a year now, softcup size 26 A, I hate underwire.

Edit-Make that 36 A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back