Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's what a crop top is. 'Cause that's what I wore for a while, but I thought it was a sports bra. They look exactly the same.
My bra doesn't have As and Ds or whatever the letters are. It just says 34. Is that normal? :angry:

Matchy <_<
If it's a training bra or crop top it's normal to not have a cup size(A, B, C, etc.).

You only start getting letters once you get into cup bras.

I don't wear a crop top or a bra yet.
I have worn them before but they are uncomfortable. My mum says that I should wear a crop top but our school uniforms are practically see through so I don't think I'll be comfortable wearing one so I'm thinking of starting to wear one in the winter because I'll be wearing a jumper 24/7 and that way, people can't see that I'm wearing one.

When I tell my friends about this they just say: "You don't need one." It really means: "You're flat, you're just going to embarrass yourself." *blushes*
I wear a crop top and my freinds say Oh well you don't need one and I know they mean YOU ARE FLAT and They have told me that before! Just do what you want to

Haha.. thats happened to me.. but with boy's at school. >__>I'm 13, and yes I do wear a bra.

I'm a 10A. I think thats like.. normal for 13?

I've been wearing one since I was 12.. I think.

But I wore those "Crop-Top" thingy's for years. But then I didn't like them.. to small.. you know xD.

~Mango
You are the same as me :huh:

I started to wear training bras when I was 10, and moved to cup bras when I was 13.

My school uniform makes everyone look more flat chested then they really are, which is annoying, because everyone tells me that I have no boobs :huh:

If it's a training bra or crop top it's normal to not have a cup size(A, B, C, etc.).
You only start getting letters once you get into cup bras.
Yeah, I just started wearing cup bras, I think. I get them at Sears. I know they're not training bras or crop tops.

This is a formula that may be helful to those of you who are trying to find the right cup bra size. I used to work at Victoria's Secret selling Italian bras, and I used this quite accurate formula:

*Take a flexible tape measurer(with inch increments), and wrap it around your ribcage right under your breasts. Make it snug, not loose, but not uncomfortably tight. See where the beginning of the tape meets the rest of the measuring tape. Average ribcage sizes are between 28-40. If it's something like 31 1/2...consider it 32. You can always adjust your bra tighter if need be.

*This is your Band Size.

*Take the tape again, and wrap it around your back and across the fullest part of your boobs. Make sure the section that is behind your back isn't drooping down. Again, pull it snugly to your body,but not so much that it feels tight at all. See where the beginning of the tape meets the rest of the measuring tape. It should come out to be nearly the same, or a higher number than your Band Size measurement. This is your Cup Number.

*If your Cup Number is up to or around 1 inch bigger than your Band Size, you are probably a AA or A Cup.

*If your Cup Number is about 2 inches bigger than your Band Size, you are an A or small B Cup.

*If your Cup Number is about 3 inches bigger than your Band Size, you are likely a full B or small C Cup. Approximately every inch that increases, your Cup Size increases.

**Examples**

**So, if your Band Size is 28, and your Cup Number is 28 1/2 or 29, you should try on a 28AA or 28A size bra.

**If your Band Size is 30, and your Cup Number is about 32, you should try on a 30A or 30 Nearly B size bra.

**If your Band Size is 36, and your Cup Number is 37, you should try a 36A

Also, no two girls' breasts are alike. Some are fuller for their measurement size, some are placed farther apart, some are higher, some are lower...this all affects how bras will fit you. No matter how you are shaped, you are normal! This just means that you should try on a few different bra styles of the same size, or even a bra of a different but similar size to what you are measured to be.

When you wear a bra, you should not have any gaps between your boobs and the top of your bra cups. This means your bra cups are too big, or your straps are adjusted too loosely. Also, your boobs should not spill out the sides, or pop out of the top of your cups. This means your Band Size is correct, but that your cups are too small. If this happens when you are wearing a 32A, try a 32B. 32B is my size, and while it can be difficult to find, I love it because it has large enough cups, but a small Band Size. :D

I hope you find this helpful in determining the right bra for you!

My sisters have a friend and she was like 8 and she told us she was wearing bras! She showed us a strap, and I could tell it was from an undershirt. Not a bra. Why do kids want to grow up so fast?!

My sisters have a friend and she was like 8 and she told us she was wearing bras! She showed us a strap, and I could tell it was from an undershirt. Not a bra. Why do kids want to grow up so fast?!
Because being a teenager is considered 'cool' to them.

Don't ask me why.

I got my first training bra at the age of 8, and I hated wearing them. Now it's actually more comfortable. When you grow to a 34C, you finally find out that it's more comfortable with one than without one.

I don't wear one when I sleep though. It's just not natural.

Another factoid for you all. Did you know that there is a stretchy ligament that actually holds your breasts up? There is, and it's called the Coopers's ligament. A very good reason to wear a supportive bra when you grow larger is to prevent this ligament from stretching, which gives you a saggy chest later in life. This is true. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what size I wear...Like a midium (SP?) Sorry I forgot how to spell it. Haha! I usally wear sports bras, or some other kind that I can't think of what name it is >.<

I have a funny story about bras, well it's kinda embarrising though, oh well..

Ok, so I was down the hall ways and I trip my friend, he gets all mad and I run and he's trying to get me, so he caught me by pulling my shirt and my bra! Studdenly my bra strap broke! o_O And I guess he felt it broke, he stops and he's like "Oh my gosh....." and he runs away. lol kinda funny..

-NINJA

I have a funny story about bras, well it's kinda embarrising though, oh well..

Ok, so I was down the hall ways and I trip my friend, he gets all mad and I run and he's trying to get me, so he caught me by pulling my shirt and my bra! Studdenly my bra strap broke! o_O And I guess he felt it broke, he stops and he's like "Oh my gosh....." and he runs away. lol kinda funny..

-NINJA
lol!!!!

yea I do, I had to wear them since I was 9! B.T.W I am nearly 12

Do you guys wear bras yet? I'm just curious to see if my age group do or not. :huh: Oh, and if you're wondering about me, no- I wear crop tops. :huh:
I wear a bra since I was 9.

the first bra I got, I couldn't fit in a kids one, so we went were they sell bra's for teens,lol.

when I first got it my brother said "I makes your boobs look big" Then I was like "Mom!!! I don't wanna wear this!"

I hated wearing it, but now im used to it.

Im 12 now.

I think I wear a C or D cup, not sure though because my mom just picks one out for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear a bra since I was 9.
the first bra I got, I couldn't fit in a kids one, so we went were they sell bra's for teens,lol.

when I first got it my brother said "I makes your boobs look big" Then I was like "Mom!!! I don't wanna wear this!"

I hated wearing it, but now im used to it.

Im 12 now.

I think I wear a C or D cup, not sure though because my mom just picks one out for me.
Sounds like me. I had a B by age 9 and a DD by 13 >.< Still stuck with a DD.

The main drawback of them being big is the constant back/neck/shoulder pain.

Good luck as you get older *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back