Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is like an unwritten rule that all seventh grade girls should wear bras no matter what the chest size. But I don't. I feel it pointless that I should wear a bra if I don't need one! It makes me feel too much like a teenager.

Yes I wear one. I think I am 32 A. Earlier at school when I was bending down you could see my crop top through my school shirt. How embrassing. *Blushes*

I have a problem. Well I don't wear a bra, a training bra, nothing like that, and my boobs sort of look.. pointy. How to I stop them from getting pointy? My friends keep saying they're pointy. Do I have to get a training bra?

I have a problem. Well I don't wear a bra, a training bra, nothing like that, and my boobs sort of look.. pointy. How to I stop them from getting pointy? My friends keep saying they're pointy. Do I have to get a training bra?
I don't think there's any real way to change the shape of your boobs without surgery o.o'

You just kind of have to accept your body as it is.

I wear bra's. I have... large boobs. My mom calls them my 'Big Bazoinkers.' o_O

Yea...I Don't Think There's A Way To Change Your Shape Of Your Boobs. My Sister Has/Had Pointy Boobs, But SHe's Outgrowing Them, They've been Getting, I don't Know...Flatter?
Depending on her age, her breasts are going to change in size and shape a few times before they get to what they will be.

I wear a bra now. My size is pretty small. I'm a 32A. But it fits me perfectly. For a few months I was wearing training bras which made me look flat. So i got a cup bra and it makes me look my age now. Now I feel soo much better about myself. ^.^

-C.M.

If you have boobs, you really should wear a bra. The pointy part is, I think, your nipples. Try wearing a training bra. Before I started wearing a bra, mine looked kind of pointy too.

-C.M.

If you have boobs, you really should wear a bra. The pointy part is, I think, your nipples. Try wearing a training bra. Before I started wearing a bra, mine looked kind of pointy too.
-C.M.
Yeah sometimes breasts can look odd like flat, or sticking out or wound or pointy. I wouldn't be shocked if they changed a bit in a year or so. A bra with cups and some padding might help the erect nipples problem. Plus extra warmth when it gets chilly in the fall XD!!

I got a training bra.. Feels sorta weird.. I suppose this is because I just started wearing one.

Yea I do. Ones without wires (still cup bras though) lately. Ones with wires hurt. My great aunt used to be a doctor and she said at this age [middleschoolish] she said you shouldn't wear them with bones plus they can give you high blood pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back