Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm just starting to wear a kind of sports bra. It's especially to made to be comfortable for my age group. :p I don't mind it. At first it feels uncomfortable and a little annoying, but eventually you should get used to it.

When I felt it was the time I needed one, I just told my mom, straight out. "Mom, I think I need a bra.". And she said OK. It wasn't a very big deal, and I could trust her (being my mom, of course :) ). TamaBaloon, it doesn't have to be a big deal. Just talk to your mom, or a trusted (Probably female) adult that would take you somewhere to buy one. ^_^

I dont wear a bra yet and i'm 10. i want to but i dont know how to to tell my mom that. Can i have any suggestion? :)
Just tell you're mum that you think it's time to get a bra- just talk to her normally and calmly. Just reason with her if she says no- she'll eventually say yes. :)

[SIZE=12pt]Yes, yes I do. Let me think, maybe since 9 or 10. Not sure to tell the truth. I can't remember. I have always been an earlier bloomer, I guess you could say. First started my period in 5th grade (going to 8th now), and they say that you develope breasts one to two years before you have periods, so yeah. I guess it was about third or fourth grade when I first began to need bras. It has it's ups and downs. My breasts don't fit my body. I'm like 32 inches around. And a size C and D cup. I like to wear sports bras more than anything. For first timers, that's what I suggest. They are extremely comfortable and give you support. I know this can be a touchy subject, so if anyone needs advice or needs to talk to me, please don't hasitate to PM me. [/SIZE]

Chelse

i am so slow i dont even wear a bra yet i am so not normal :wacko:

yeah i wear a bra...been wearing one since 4th grade :/ haha

my friend is like 11 years old and she is bigger than me and she doesn't wear bras. but you cant tell :/

she doesnt poke lmao

I wear like you know train bras... I'm so embrassed cos noi one else in my grade (that i know about) wear any bra....

I wear like you know train bras... I'm so embrassed cos noi one else in my grade (that i know about) wear any bra....
I think you should be proud that you're growing before the other girls. You'll be ahead of them and have more experience with wearing such a garment. I know when I had to start wearing a training bra it wasn't easy to get used to :)

Yeah, I wear a bra.

Usually more of the sports kindz, I find those more comfortable than regular. xO

JL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back