Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I don't, not even a training bra. And that's because I don't need one. My boobs are still like a 6 year old's would be. Flat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel kinda ashamed... I am stuck to camis. I only have buds... o.0
buds? me too. most of the girls in my class already have big boobs, there's only two girls besides me who don't, and they're like, one year younger than the rest of us. It's really annoying. Especialy when we're changing for p.e. I feel like I need something to cover my chest, 'cause my breasts are almost big enough for a training bra, but I know I don't really need one yet, and the I'd feel even sillier wearing a bra when I don't really need one.

I got my first bra about 2 months ago. Theres nothing really special about it. Having one doesn't change who I am.

i wear a bra

well when i was in fourth grade everyone was wearing one and i was just flat hah

i just wore undershirts

i'm in nineth grade and i;m small for my age so i just wear a padded bra

its a 30A but it fits pretty good

i've been wearing one for about 2 years

its nothing big

Yeah, I have probably had one for at least 2 years or so...

I was really getting used to the training and sports bras, since they are way more comfortable then the ones that I use now...

When I went with my mom to buy one they were all to big. But, then I found out they had cups and it was very uncomfortable...Expecially with the strap in the back, but you get used to it....

Hope it helps!!!

I think I did something wrong while measuring myself. I measured, and I came out as a 28D. (I think.) My breatsts aren't really that big though.
I figured out what I did wrong! I am a 32B.

Yea I have to wear a bra sometimes I just got one and I'm only nine(im going to fifth grade)I dont really like them the one with polka dots you can see through the shirt 0.o :p

Yea I try to hold back a BWAHAHAHA when somene wears one of those.(I know I'm a bit mean)

I wear a 34A but itis still a little big for me yet. I wear training bras too. Im really slim, so a A is a little Big for my size

I had a whole episode with my friends when they found out I didn't wear a bra when I was in grade 5, I mean, really? Someone in grade 5, that is, a 10 year old, would not need one. I ignored what my friends said and didnt bother about it until my mum was asking about it when I was in grade 6. I'm not saying it is bad to wear one too early, but if you are comfortable wearing it, there's nothing stopping you.

Yeah, I started having to wear them when I was 10. It doesn't matter what age you are though, it depends on when they get big enough (which is probably when you start noticing them) then you ask for some bras.

i started wearing them last year, in 6th grade, but all the girls in my class wore them like in 5th grade. they arn't very comfortable, that's why. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back