Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They made you change with guys?! That's really bad. o.o;

[Have I poster here yet?]

I do where a bra but I don't know my size. xP I'm not too big.

They made you change with guys?! That's really bad. o.o;
[Have I poster here yet?]

The only size I know is I an M in "one size fits all" bras. I ♥ the things. They are comfy and they are kinda like a trainer bra. You can adust them to your liking, and they dont have cups so they feel more natural. They also dont have confusing sizes. They are XS, S, M, L, XL- I think people get teh point.

yeah i was 9/10 and we still changed with boys but we had the most awful evilest vilest teacher ever!*that changed when we had a nice teacher.thats why i wore one.asked my mum because there was a perv in school that would gawp at girls so much he couldn't get dressed properly X(((((oh btw just to make sure it was a boy we had to change with... it almost sound like a teacher or something

*really she was evil
Ew thats gross.

P.S What does gawp mean? xD

I posted this on another thread, but it's more suited for here...

How to Know Your Bra Size:

*Use a measuring tape (or string which you can then measure) to wrap around your body/ribs. Common measurements are 32, 34, and 36 (but of course you could be above, below, or in between). Your rib size is the number often associated with bra sizes.

*Use the measuring tape/string to wrap around your body (a little higher than the first time) and over the fullest part of your breasts. This number will vary quite a lot, everyone's different.

*Find the difference between your two measurements. This difference will indicate your cup size (see chart below).

>1 = AA

1 = A

2 = B

3 = C

4 = D

5 = DD

*Of course, not everyone has perfect measurements, so you could get 1 1/4" difference or 3 1/2" or anywhere in between. Mine is about 3 1/2, so I just go with a full C.

I hope this helps. ;)

I were a 36A I think. Ok, I'm in grade 7 this year, and I'm turning 13 in about 11 days. There's somebody in my class nearly the same size as I am and she still doesn't wear a bra. i don't want to sound horrible, but it's getting to the point that it's disgusting. I've had one since grade 4 (even though it was a sports one). I thin kevery girl in grade 7 is too scared to tell her to get one, really. I was talking to my friends and we all agreed that it's gross, and we're too scared to say so.

I were a 36A I think. Ok, I'm in grade 7 this year, and I'm turning 13 in about 11 days. There's somebody in my class nearly the same size as I am and she still doesn't wear a bra. i don't want to sound horrible, but it's getting to the point that it's disgusting. I've had one since grade 4 (even though it was a sports one). I thin kevery girl in grade 7 is too scared to tell her to get one, really. I was talking to my friends and we all agreed that it's gross, and we're too scared to say so.
Honestly, with small breasts such as size A, I don't see why she needs a bra. They tend to be pricey if you get good ones, so if it's saving her money to wait, then that's fine.

Bras are meant for support and small breasts don't really need it--there's not enough there that'll make it sag.

So, what about it is disgusting? I guess I don't see how you'd even notice.

Honestly, with small breasts such as size A, I don't see why she needs a bra. They tend to be pricey if you get good ones, so if it's saving her money to wait, then that's fine.
Bras are meant for support and small breasts don't really need it--there's not enough there that'll make it sag.

So, what about it is disgusting? I guess I don't see how you'd even notice.
I'm an A cup, but it is kinda gross when you're 13 not to wera a bra. P:

most do but some parents take the same view as mskitty...if youre a big size a you usually wear bras for comfort.

Yeah I wear a bra...Whats a Corp top? Is that the top with the bra in the shirt? And I belive im a C cup but i am not shure

I do have breasts, but no.

And it's very embarrassing, because all the other girls wear bras in my class.

Yes ;D
Do you expect a 16 year old not to wear a bra? :angry:
Well, if you were 16 with a AA or A cup, then I wouldn't expect you to.

Some people can just get away with not, even adults. If you're that small, it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back