Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No i have started budding tho and i tried on my mums last night just to see and it made my chest look way bigger than it was but thats only because she is a 36B

im 11 btw turned it on the 21st

I wear a bra, being fifteen and all. o_o Of course I had to be dragged in to one kicking and screaming at first, but I suppose I've accepted them by now...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear a bra and have for about a year and a half. I just started wearing women's padded bras though. I really don't want to, but any other type gives me hideous lumps everywhere. It's going to take some getting used to, and some looking to find something that fits and isn't too...um...sexy? I am only 11. I don't think I'll want anything like that for a while =P

I am still an A cup ^_^

ha, im 12 and i've worn a bra since i was 8. I'm a b cup now:D, but... ya. i started off with training bras and now im wearing normal ones... wait, why do u wanna know if we wear bras or not?

[SIZE=14pt]I do but the darn things are uncomfortable (I find any bra that way. >< ).Last I checked I was (or still am *shrugs* ) a 38C. I need to do some measurements though to see if I'm wearing the right size.It supposedly effects your health if you wear a bra that is either too small or too big.[/SIZE]

I do. I dont know why you guys think there uncomfortable, there just fine for me.

I do. I dont know why you guys think there uncomfortable, there just fine for me.
Do you wear ones with wire?

That's why most girls find them uncomfortable.

Well.. and because I think it's about 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.

Nutuh...Oh ok. Hehe, i was like, why do you guys think their uncomfortable, they feel fine to me...

oh...Yeh...im just a little tired.... so seriously, just a little....hehe :)

Yeh. I HATE bra shopping as well. My mom is all, like talking loud and crap.

zafzap....oooh me likey

I'm 13 and I wear a sports bra, there comfy so meh...

Most girls wear them, I'm not flat its just that wearing a proper bra kinda freaks me out since I'm a tomboy and all... :lol:

yep, i wear a bra... im a b cup.....been wearing one since i was 9 or 10,

i dont see how they're unconfterble, i cant not wear one! once i get up, i throw on the bra... XP

btw, im 12 now

Yeah :furawatchi: My mom buys it for me, so I don't know what size, but big. I would guess in the B area. They bug me alot. I am 13 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back