Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few sports. I haven't gotten a new one in... a long time. o...x;

I'm not that chesty although I think I may need a new one. How do I tell?

If you feel uncomfortable in it, and it seems as though it just doesn't fit, you need a new one.

It's just like any other type of clothing. If it's uncomfortable, it doesn't fit right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also if it has worn out, it will fit loosely or feel like it is just sitting there, and not holding.

Thankies. Now that I have that figured out, how do I know what size I should look for? Do I just guess and check?

Thankies. Now that I have that figured out, how do I know what size I should look for? Do I just guess and check?
Depending on where you go, you might be able to be measured. Though in my case they're always wrong D:

Its good to do a guess and check thing. You might have your mom go with you. I still have mine go with me on occasions. That or I bring a friend.

OH I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION!!! How many of u shop at Victoria's Secret. I don't but I'm just wondering!
Chatterbox
I went to Victoria's Secret for the first time over the summer, and they are amazing! It's very expensive for me, but well worth it. They'll help you find exactly what you need, and they are so comfortable. This is one of the few instances I've come across where a brand name actually lives up to its quality.

I think I should get some new bras, some of them are camisole type things and they're kind of old and don't work very well anymore. How much does a normal bra usually cost? Would you think it's okay for me to get one off of the internet (I've measured myself and I'm pretty sure I have the right size)? There's only a few department stores about a half an hour away, and I don't want to get measured there and buy one there in case I see anyone I know. (And I don't want to go bra shopping with my mom (I want to go even less with my dad though.)) the bras I've seen online look nicer than the ones I've seen in the stores.

ya I wear a bra! Been wearing 1 since i wuz like 10 and now I'm 12 so yeah. I have like 4 normal bras. I have this one bra that said THE AMAZING BRA on the label (lmao when I got it cuz I have like no boobs and plus...the amazing bra...? ^3^) I have 1 sportz bra. So yeah? OH I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION!!! How many of u shop at Victoria's Secret. I don't but I'm just wondering!
Chatterbox
Victoria's Secret has really comfortable bras. I usually just go there for the other stuff, though, like socks and bath stuff. Their underwear is a bit too fancy for a girl of my age. =P

Yes.And the strange part is im 10 :wacko: .IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT LIKE ME!!!

*edited*

Yes.And the strange part is im 10  :wacko: .IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT LIKE ME
No need to stretch the page. =]

*edited*

I've worn a bra since I was nine..I wore a training bra when I was eight. I wear a C cup. I do shop at Victoria's Secret and I admit they have comfy bras. It's just that its so embarassing when my mom comes with me >.<

~AG~

I do wear a bra. The one i am wearing right now is a B cup and i am a C, but i only have 1 C cup bra and it is in the wash right now. I need to go to Victoria's Secret and get more.

*BaBi*

I'm a 38B-cup but I wear sport bras but just, I will wear regular bras soon. The problem is that there is none for me at Ross :-( Its easier for my sis because shes a A-cup T_T

Can anyone tell me where to find a cheap comfy bra ( i'm sorry if this sounds silly..) I think Victoria's Secret is to expensive & too mature for me, i'm only 12.

I wear a training bra and I am only nine but my mom makes me. It is so annoying!

I wear bras. I started in 8th grade, and now I'm in 9th grade. I', a 34 A and I used to not be able to fill it up but I can now I think I need 36 A. I wish I wasn't so tiny. I wish I was maybe a 36 B.

-Premo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back