Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now a 36/38 C... I hate it because everyone has to look :{ I hate sport bras because they don't support much, if you know what I mean. I wear my B cup one, that hasn't been washed in who-knows-how-long, Its the only one I can find. xDD

nickigi: Omg. Umm this may come out wrong but wouldn't he know what it was since your mom and HIS mom wears one? xDDD

@Puma: I love regular bras. ;) I like shopping for them too...O_O But sport bras are nice, sometimes...

I've been wearing one since fourth grade. I'm not really mature, and I'm in sixth going into seventh now, but I don't use cups. ^_^ Like I said, I'm not really that mature when it comes to that.

Well how old are you? I am 11 and turning 12 soon (I think two more months) Ihave worn a cup bra since the beggining of fourth grade and i think i wore training bras in third grade and maybye even at the end of second grade but I'm actually not that big i think I'm like a A34

I've been wearing a bra since I was 11 ( 6 years ago ). Which is a long time. But then it was a trainer bra. I didn't start wearing actual cup bras till 13 or 14. Now i'm a B36 and i'm pretty content. However , I don't wear crop tops. If I'm playing sports ( which I do often ) , I wear a sports bra. Crop tops have never stood up to my standards. But everyone wears different things , since , um , breasts come in all shapes and sizes.

~BB

I started wearing things like bras in 5th grade. Like, support-camis, under shirts, and then during the end of winter I got some training bras.

My summer going into 7th grade I got my first cup bra - 30A.

I'm going to be in 9th grade now. I wear a 34A.

My chest is small, as you can see, but so is my build. I'm only 4' 11" and 95lbs. So when I wish I had a bigger chest, I just think of how out of proportion it would put me. o___O;;

When I started seventh grade last August, I wore a 30A. Now I'm about to go to 8th grade and I wear a 36C. The thing is: that is starting to get to small. But yea... I've been wearing a training bra since I was nine. The I started wearing a cup bra whe I was eleven. Now I'm on to underwire.

I've just found out my size...34B which for a twelve year old is freakishly huge. I'm seriously going to get surgery when I'm older before I become a Z cup (unlikely lol).

Yes i do, they r training bra's tho i think i am going to get cup one's soon. the training one's are uncomfertable(sp). i think i did something wrong measuring, but every tiime it turns out that way. my measurements are 26 (band) and 28 (cup) so am i a 26A full or a 26B small??? im not sure. these r my stats. i am 90 pounds, i am 4 feet 10-11inches tall, and i am turning 12 in august, going into the seventh grade. could somebody plz help me figure out what size i am?

Yeah. I cut off the tag and forgot so I have no clue what size. REALLY REALLY SMALL.

It's comfortable, and I wear it all day every day. Even at night. I just don't wear it in the shower or when I'm swimming =]

There should be other occasions but I can't remember at the moment..

But man...What really makes me mad is thatfor some guys your breast size is all that matters!

Jeeez it's so hard to get a guys attention these days

unless your a busty girl! >_<

Jeez some guys are such pervs!
Seriously! At our school guys try to look down girls shirts. But only if they have big boobs >.<

They are so immature. They date girls with big boobs. My bf broke up with me...

when he noticed I have no boobs. HOW RUDE!!!

He started dating Sydni, with big boobs =[

*hiss, growl, grrrrr* :ph34r:

I've just found out my size...34B which for a twelve year old is freakishly huge. I'm seriously going to get surgery when I'm older before I become a Z cup (unlikely lol).
its not huge for a twelve year old im 11 and im a 34B or C

Seriously! At our school guys try to look down girls shirts. But only if they have big boobs >.<They are so immature. They date girls with big boobs. My bf broke up with me...

when he noticed I have no boobs. HOW RUDE!!!

He started dating Sydni, with big boobs =[

*hiss, growl, grrrrr* :D
Honey, if he broke up with you for that then he was'nt worth it.

A B at 12 isn't freakishly huge, trust me. I was already a DD at 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back