Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl at my summer camp was like 6 or 7. And when did I ever say anything about *cough*nipples*cough*?
[SIZE=14pt]No, I know YOU didn't say anything about that, I did. I'm guessing some girls don't like that showing through. [/SIZE]

I know I didn't. =D

That's not freakishly huge. My friend is 14 & a D cup. I don't know her size when she was tweleve, but they were still much bigger than most of our age. :p She was I think a B or a C then.
Dun worry, you're fine. ^_^
A D cup at 14 isn't freakishly large either! I'd say freakishly large at 14 would be an E cup. (I think I'll be in a C or a D cup at 14 too... I don't know).

It would be so embarrasing if a guy accidentally stumbled upon this topic. xD

No, i dont. But I should, I have trainer, I just dont wear them. I feel like people stare at me if I wear them.

I'm 12, I've been wearing a bra since I was 10. I wear a sports bra. that kind is very comfortable.

I'm like 13 and I'm still wearing crop tops xD My mum never mentioned the word 'bra' to me idk. Seriously my chest isn't even big enough 4 bras sort of underdeveloped. ^_^

Yes. I'm 14 now, and have been wearing a bra since I was 12. My size is 34A, which surprisingly is one of the largest cup sizes in my school.
[SIZE=14pt]Your in... 7th or 8th grade? and thats the largest! wow.. =D[/SIZE]

I'm not sure if I replied yet in this topic but I am 11 and I have 34-A size but that is a little to small and my mom said i could probably fit a B.

If you are worried about being flat .Just chill out they will come eventually

there are many reasons to hate bewbs too.Straps,uncomfy,boys look at them,get in the way,can't be bumped and much more , so chillax they will come

p.s dont feel ashamed if you think your too small i saw a forty year old women who was a small B cup or larger A cup

*sigh*
Im the smallest in my grade 6 class. I cant even fit into and A cup. :mellow:
dont worry, I'm one of like the only girls in my class who really needs a real cup bra and it sucks!!!! plus some people in my 6th grade class dont even need an exercise bra!! dont worry you will probably either develop later then your peers or hit a growth spurt soon! xD hope i helped

i felt really embarressed today because i was trying to fit into a A46 size bra because i was denying i got bigger but it turned out that i had to try on some C's and B's :X

what is a training bra anyway?? :p
I always thought it was something those clever marketing people dreamed up.

A kind of bra you can wear if you don't really need one yet (still too small), but it makes you feel better and more grown up and helps you get used to the feel of having some elastic around your chest and straps over your shoulders :)

Never quite understood the need for it personally.

If you need a bra, buy a bra - it only takes about a week to get used to wearing them.

If you don't need one - celebrate :)

In my eyes, I'm one of the smallest in my class.

I wear a size 32B o.e

My friend is considering size reduction because she has back pains, I think her size is somewhere in E.

Do you guys wear bras yet? I'm just curious to see if my age group do or not. ;) Oh, and if you're wondering about me, no- I wear crop tops. :D
Uhh, yeah, im 13 1/2 and im almost dun developing! Their big....... :eek: :angry: :eek:

oh yeah, and here's a shocker, the flat ones r popular, but the big/almost developed ones like me rn't popular! Ima 34 C! o.e

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear cup bras. I used to wear sport ones (my first one was when I was 11).

My size is 34 A.

I never wants bigger boobs ever! I love mine small lol

Uhh, yeah, im 13 1/2 and im almost dun developing! Their big....... ;) ;) :(
oh yeah, and here's a shocker, the flat ones r popular, but the big/almost developed ones like me rn't popular! Ima 34 C! o.e
I honestly wouldn't be too sure of that.

I'm 19 and they're still growing >.<

Even after puberty ends, your chest can still grow or get smaller. It depends a lot on your weight as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back