Do you wear your seatbelt?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, always.No matter how short the ride, you could still get in a car crash. I've heard of too many people dying over not wearing their seat belt, and I personally don't want to be one of them.

Plus, as this has already been said, its the law. I tend to obey that... lol.

But yea, I do. Its a habit for me, and how I was raised.
I Always wear my seatbelt (It's breaking the LAW not wearing one!!) I don't want to have a car crash and die because I wasn't wearing a seatbelt!

I don't wear one all the time. It depends, because I like to try and fall asleep in the car. xD

I always wear my seatbelt.

And I always plan to.

It's much safer.

It's like wearing a helmet while riding a bike.

You don't have to.

But it's common sense.

It's the law in the UK too - you have to wear a seat belt.

It's not just about "dying" in a car crash...

Even if the trip is a quarter of a mile to school and only lasts a couple of minutes, imagine this... you're nearly at school and slowing down from 30 miles per hour... someone runs out near your car and the brakes are slammed on - or worse, some other fool loses control of their car - and crashes into yours.

If you are not wearing your seat belt and you're travelling at just under 30mph you can easily fly straight through the front windscreen.

You might not die, but you (and your face) could be pretty badly cut up and you could scar for life, lose an eye, lose teeth, break your jaw...

It's not just about dying, it's about staying safe - even on very short trips. It takes about 3 seconds to buckle up - that's not much to save your life...

I'm never really in a car and when I am I'm in the backseat, where the seatbelts don't work. My parents only want me to use the seatbealt when I'm in front.

Always. It's the first thing I do. Then I fight with my brother over who gets to draw on the magna-doodle. xDD

Yes always!

I would have died or been horribly maimed just a week ago if I didn't have it on. Someone else was driving one of my beloved cars and rolled it 3 times.

Wanna see a picture?

Dead Blazey :0(

Thanks to the seatbelt, we just walked away and I took my camera out and started taking pictures and video. :D

Most car accidents happen close to home.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always use my seatbelt unless Im on long car trips. then I unbuckle and lay down in the back seat and sleep.

Only if im in the front seat then i wear it most of the time. But if im in the back i dont bother ^_^

Of course I do! Its the law here in england as Tamamum said. I respect the law and always will.

Eh. Sometimes. Like the Taxi-Cab service where I live It doesn't really matter if you wear a seatbelt or not. (Haha. My mom and I always take a cab everywhere. Since My mom doesn't have a vehicle or Drivers Liscense. xD)

But If I'm in a vehicle Other than a Taxi. Then Yes. I do. Because I have no Choice. Because the Driver usually says so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back