Do you write with your right hand or left hand?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you right handed or left handed?

• Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left

• Both(mostly right)

• Both(mostly left)

• Both

• I don't write

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_girl6

Reaction score
I'm right handed and I can't write with my left hand at all.

I'm right handed too :furawatchi: I can sorta right with my left hand, but really slowly if i want it to look neat.

I'm left handed! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:mimitchi: Im left-handed tooDid you know that left-handed people use more of their brain,can multi-task better, and are more artistic than right-handed people? The only downside is we die earlier :)
Sereiously? I knew the first parts but you die earlier? B) :furawatchi:

I write with my right but sometimes when I'm bored I write with my left. :blink:

I CAN write with both, but i'm better with my right

I posted: Both (mostly right)

Yes I Think So :lol: :huh: :( Not Fair Huh
I doubt that dying early thing is true. That's new news to me and I've watched and read several articles about left handed people.

I'm left handed ;)

I'm right handed but I am trying to force myself to right with both... that way I could... erm... write with both I guess... ;)

I used to be right handed, but now I can write prretty well with both. When I was 9 I broke my elbow when I was skateboarding, and my teacher didn't do anything. So I had to teach myself how to write left handed. I had a cast on for over a month, so I had heaps of parctice. But I prefer to write right handed. It's more natural to me. (natural as in I can do it better)

I'm completely right handed. Actually, I never heard that left handed peeps have all those advantages. Any1 know any advantages of rightys other than we live longer?

///Matchy :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am left handed! :wub: Most people are right handed, but I'm glad to be left hand because my teacher said those people are very smart, however I throw a frisbee with my right hand...

Locky458

I write with my right hand. I can write with my left hand, but it's slow and sloppy. I use my left hand for most other thing though.

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back