do you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you???

• NONE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL!

• Ghosts only!

• Aliens only!

• Dunno.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~lover~V3

Reaction score
I believe in both!

ALIENS

There HAS to be something other then us in space. Space is huge so there should be! Maybe some aliens that are big blobs! Hehe! What a waste of space if there were no aliens!

GHOSTS

Well, there has to be something after life! I don't want to die and feel nothing! So I believe in ghosts. Plus, I've had those expirisences...you know... :(

Neither one.

After life is heaven- if you believe in Christ.

My mom and I saw a ghost once, I saw this wierd thingin the air, it looked like a chubby guy, he was wearing a blue shirt, I asked my mom if she saw what I did and she said yes, creepy, huh?

Both. I believe in Heaven and Hell, and ghosts are dead people who have something to finish on Earth, or are stuck inbetween.. :(

God made the universe endless, and to me their must be some other thing out there but we do not have enough technology to reach them. And ghousts are not just mean and stuff like for instance you can not see your Gardian Angel so it is like a ghoust that haunts you but for that reason it is good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe in God and Jesus, that there is not 'in between' heaven and hell It's either- not either/or.

I dont Believe in ghosts, In my opinion, when someone dies. thats it. They're either residing in an urn (what you put someone in when they are creamated), or they are burried in the ground in a pine box. They're just a corpse

but thats my opinion though.

I believe in ghosts, because i have seen one. not joking. It was a serious matter! and I will give you a good piece of advice: Do NOT mess with an Ouija board! they are extremely dangerous! and if you do know how to work them, be CAREFUL! My mom had a bad experience with one of those......

My mom and I saw a ghost once, I saw this wierd thingin the air, it looked like a chubby guy, he was wearing a blue shirt, I asked my mom if she saw what I did and she said yes, creepy, huh?
My friend has had same experinces.

She said she was walking through her hallway and she saw a ghost.

Like, it was an actual person though. And he was just standing there.. So she ran to her parents room and then when she went to show them he was gone. o_O

& pickles52, the thing you said about Ouija Board's, my friend (the same one) has tried them and she said they work too. o_O. But I can't remeber if she used an Ouija board.. or she said she did this thing with a glass or something? Like you set out heaps of letters on paper and ask a question, and if the glass smashes its yes or something?

She said the glass fell to the floor, but it shattered after like, 2 seconds on being on the ground.

Creepy huh? I know she isn't lying about this.. But I haven't had experinces with ghosts myself.

~Mango

I believe in both. Some older members here know that when I have free time, I like to learn about ghosts, and I think that there is something other than is in space, some sort of alien. Even is it's just a blob (just not the kind with helmets and space suits with squeaky voices like you see in cartoons. :furawatchi: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back