Do you..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hang out with guys that much. But I do hear everybody else do it to other people.

Matchy :(

[SIZE=21pt]I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS.[/SIZE]
No need to oversize each and every post you make.

It's annoying, people bug you just because your friends a boy, my best friend Edward

hated that, people think you can only have friends the same gender, that's not true. People think about gender too much, it's sickening.

My Tamagotchi Had babies With my Other V4 Tamagotchi! i conneted THen this i saw them kissing!!!!!!!

WARNING: TAMAGOTCHIPERSONLOL MAY BE CRAZY RIGHT NOW PLEASE DONT GIVE HER ANY JUNK FOOD OR SHE WILL GO CRAZYIER!

:(

I don't like when people say that. >.< It's pretty annoying.

Well, once, it ended up being true... xD

I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS.
Geez, I wonder why. =|

My Tamagotchi Had babies With my Other V4 Tamagotchi! i conneted THen this i saw them kissing!!!!!!! 

WARNING: TAMAGOTCHIPERSONLOL MAY BE CRAZY RIGHT NOW PLEASE DONT GIVE HER ANY JUNK FOOD OR SHE WILL GO CRAZYIER!

:p
How does this relate to the topic...? ;)

Anyways, yes. My friend Dillan we were best friends and then my parents and sister kept saying you like him! And I'm like no... But then they stopped after a while. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't happen at my school! But that's because if you go out with someone then it is the talk of the school, and everyone who is one of the really popular people hang out with boys and girls anyway.

OMG YES! >=0

This girl 2 years younger than me kept saying that me and my friend kissed :)

I wouldnt mind her telling people if we really did kiss, but we didnt so Its just annoying.

I remember one!

I have a friend named jason and whenEVER!! we hang out together, everyone ASSUMES hes my boyfriend! We are just best buddies!

They all know TOO WELL that I wont date till im 15 or 16 but NOOOO.... It still happened. He goes to a different high school but whenever a get a chance to see him I go, "Hi Jason" or I wave, he waves back. :) were just buddies.

~SG~

[SIZE=21pt]I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS.[/SIZE]
You must have at least one friend... If not I'll be happy to be one of them :]

Anyway, Yea, It happens to me and Luke or me and Michael.

It's incredibly annoying.

Yea that happens to me alot i hang out with guys and girls but like i sit at the same table with this guy ( there are only two other girls in that class of mine and i don't like them) and like the TEACHER thinks that we're going out

and then in another class of mine i have another friend and sumtimes we'll sit together and then this girl starts yelllling MICHAEL AND SAM ARE GOING OUT!! and i'm like OMG just shut up

then in my other class this guy is always poking me and bugging me but my BESTFRIEND thinks that we're going out and started a rumor about us

and this is all very weird because the guy that i really do like i never sit with =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back