Do you?......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
Do you??

I don't.I trim my nails with a nail clipper.

I had a habit chewing my nails a year ago...pretty disgusting :furawatchi:

Uh..I bite my nails. :furawatchi: Though I'm trying to break the habit. I don't know when that will happen.

Ugh. No. I will NEVER chew my nails and I hate being around the people with that habit when they start up.

Do you??
I don't.I trim my nails with a nail clipper.

I had a habit chewing my nails a year ago...pretty disgusting :p
I did but it broken my bracket on my braces so I don't anymore.

C~M

I haven't chewed that as much since I got braces. It's harder now. xP

I can't play piano/viola with long nails and I always would seem to forget to clip them, so I had to hack 'em off at the last second. Bleck. :l

No.. My nails are like daggers. I couldn't have my nails that long if I chewed 'em. My longest nails just reach half an inch! I should go trim them down but I like having them really long so I can stab anyone that bothers me -evil laugh-

No.. My nails are like daggers. I couldn't have my nails that long if I chewed 'em. My longest nails just reach half an inch! I should go trim them down but I like having them really long so I can stab anyone that bothers me -evil laugh-
Heh heh *backs away*

xD

My friend [who's a couple grades younger than me] when she was in elemtry school she would grow her nails out then sharpen them on the concrete into points. o,o;

Heh heh *backs away*
xD

My friend [who's a couple grades younger than me] when she was in elemtry school she would grow her nails out then sharpen them on the concrete into points. o,o;
I've never tried to do that since I stab myself with them as much as it is... XD But I heard that that can tear your nail and make it all fibery, like when you leave a cut in a nail too long.

I do. Nothing ever happens to them. My nails bend and they don't look that nasty. XD

I never even cut them, they just chip off themselves. :p

-Matchy

:x I chew my nails....
Its a habit I cant get rid of
I don't hate the people themselves I just hate it when they start chewing infront of me.

My nails are fairly long. My longest one is about a centimeter.

No, I clip my nails every once in a while when my nails get long. And even if I wanted to now, I couldn't because my nails are short and if I chew on them if would hurt. :b

If you want to see nasty nails you should see my brothers. Goodness, that boy has the the wierdest nails that won't brake off and toenails that curl underish so he complains when my mom cuts them. xP That's icky.

Naw...that was 2 years ago that I had that habit.

My mom thought it was annoying, that chew my nails, and revolting, so she told me to stop.

She bought this sick tasting formula that had to be put on my nails, I got used to it, so I didn't stop.

So then, she covered my nails with tape, didn't work.

After that, she got frustrated and gave me a lecture on the stuff I touch everyday, she said it would make me sick. Didn't work.

And whats so peculiar, is that she told me I could play all the videogames I want, to keep my hands busy, and that she would buy me gum to chew and that worked ^^

Heh heh *backs away*
xD

Thats what I do. 0.0 I can cut someone when they bother me, people call me lion girl. I /do/ love lions.

I only bite them to turn them into points. YAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back