Do You...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
Do you take a language course at school?

Right now I'm taking French 1, it's my third day. It is soooo much fun! Madame Cassioli will just start speaking in French, telling you to do something. You have to figure out what she is saying and do the command. We make vocab. sheets and will be taking field trips in the future. :blink:

Bonjour! Ca Va?

(Hello! How are you?)

Je ne comprend pas?

(Do you understand?)

He he. :blink:

Cinderpelt♥

I wish.. I do know some Spanish, but just certain words..

BUT, I know one phrase.. xD

To Madre Es Mustachio Grande.

lmao..

I'm taking Chinese and I love it! It's very fun to study and speak the language of such a rich culture.

I'm taking Spanihs, and it was also my 3rd day today. Como te llamas? Me llamo Veronica. :blink:

I think I just said "what is your name? My name is Veronica." xD

'Je ne comprend pas' actually means 'I don't understand'.

Do you understand is 'Comprenez-vous?'

'Je ne comprend pas' actually means 'I don't understand'.Do you understand is 'Comprenez-vous?'
I was going to point that out too.

I'm taking my second year of french and I also take a Norwegian class that is not part of school.

Close enough. :)

I have been learning Core French at school, and can speak SOME French.

'Je m'appelle Rachel. (My name is Rachel.)

'Comment ce vas?' (How are you?)

In Primary school we did a bit of Spanish. We repeated the same thing over and over for 2 years.. no fun really :lol: . In secondary school we have to do Spanish and French. They teach it way better than in Primary school and the lessons are quite enjoyable. Also there's an option to start learning Latin in year 8 (which means one less English, Spanish and French lesson a fortnight), but when I got a letter about this, I was like, uhh... I don't think so. B)

-ryta- :p

We are reviewing the how to say numbers in French.

And we get a new vocab. sheet almost everyday.

If we don't understand something, we raise our hand and say either of the two:

"Pardon Madame! Je ne comprend pas."

(Exuse me, Mrs.! I don't understand."

"Pardon Madame! Traduisez sivout plait."

(Exuse me, Mrs.! Translate, please."

I don't think I spelled, "sivout plait," right, but I don't feel like running upstairs to get my paper. B)

Like I said, this is now my fourth day or French, so I'm not the best yet.

In 8th grade, (me!), you get to pick either German, Spanish, or French to take. In 7th, you get to take all three for 6 weeks each to study the culture and basic language. If you find one you like, and you qualify, you can take it in 8th grade.

When you get to 9th grade, you can take either, French, German, Spanish, French, Jappanese, or Latin. I'm going to take summer gym to free up schedule space, and take French and Latin. I'm up for the challenge. Besides, Latin will help on my SATs. :)

Cinderpelt♥

Oo! I got my Chinese name two days ago! ^^

In pining [or pining- I can't remember. It's a little differnt than english but it has the same letters] my name... oh crud, I just forgot it. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back