Do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why of course. Do you even need to ask? To be fair, I actually have Onyx AND Obsidian, but that's a counterpart thing. It's not a revolutionary concept.

Though, it's really an anthro art thing. You're not going to find normal people with fursonas, I think. Of my friends on dA, since I surround myself with canine artists, like everyone has a fursona.

Haha, Pyon, That isn't entirly true, I was doodling in Scocial studies class because my friend wanted a wolfie and I ended up drawing her a fursona, ^.^ We are still trying to Name it, I like Topaz and Echo, xD And I am not.... Normal. Neither is my fursona, X.X, Pyrrth is a nut brain.

Fursona: Basically a character based off of you.

Yes...

He has green hair and wears a hat with multicoloured lights on :]

Haha, Pyon, That isn't entirly true, I was doodling in Scocial studies class because my friend wanted a wolfie and I ended up drawing her a fursona, ^.^ We are still trying to Name it, I like Topaz and Echo, xD And I am not.... Normal. Neither is my fursona, X.X, Pyrrth is a nut brain.
Fursona: Basically a character based off of you.
That's true, I've designed two fursonas for my friends. However, they don't feel the same way about them like you would.

Also, furries are creepy.. e_____e wouldn't use wikifur if I were you

A character...off of you...

my older sister Kristen made a commic...with character that i gave her insperation. Its name is Aubrey...i go by Audrey is that what you are talking about?

Yes. ^^ My Wolfeh Named Acid *Points to Siggy, the DeviantArt...the thing that looks like a hand drawing/writing something*

I might Try drawing Acid on Paper though.

*Makes not to draw Acid soon* Hehe, I have to finish my friends fursona, Idina and draw Michael a fire wolf, also to draw Gina a wolf, Oy vay. And I think I suck... XD

If anything Pyrrth and PaintSplotch are me, Although I do think I may change Pyrrth's appearance a bit, she is a bit darker than I want... nothing serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back