Do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't belive in dead spirits coming back from the grave to either help or haunt us. No ghosties for me.

That link doesn't really help your case- yourtube isn't exactly what I would call a reliable source.

I really dont believe that your friend can see ghosts, like, ESP or anything.

However, unlike Tamaw/pants, (Everyone has their own opinion, of course) I still kinda believe in ghosts...I have seen one before when I was little, unless I needed glasses or something xD but I dont.

I'm not a big one for ghosts... but heck, what do I know? There are so many mysterys out there, who knows what's really real?

Cinderpelt♥

Personally, I do believe there's some sort of spirits out there. I don't know if they're good or bad, I don't have proof.. But I think there's definitly something out there. :lol:

Yeah, my mum's friends from work can see those kinds of things too. She sees these types of ghosts that are supposed to be kind of like guardian angels behind people depending on if she's well or not. I believe in ghosts.! ^^

I do believe. I think we have ghosts in my house, but they're good spirited. They help out a lot. ;)

ANYONE can make a picture of a ghost or a video of ghost activities with the right art programs. Therefore I don't think those videos are exactly real. :D

I aske my uncle (he knows like EVERYTHING there is about the supernatural and religion and stuff) and he says that 'ghosts' or more like spirits are only different forms of the devil. There are no such thing as poltergiests and mean spirits, but rather the devil in a different form. If you have or know of a 'haunted' house, get it blessed by a priest, even if you arn't religious. There are, however, such things as friendly spirits whom God allows to make contact with the world through pergatory, so the person witnessing this apperision may pray for it. ;]

I definatly beleive there are spirits, but not bad ones though and not like someone can see them on youtube
My aunt can see spirits,

Mom mother can sense them

I kinda can sesnse them too i think
I reckon thats awsome!I wish I could see them but Im just afrad if they will hurt me but I do still believe in them and if im mean on this post sorry...something has happend....

Nah, I can't see them

And I'm not sure if I believe either.

Either way, the supernatural creep me out >_o

Im a christian and was told not to belive in gohst and sprits...but its kind of hard not to when there is so much liveing proof! So you could say that I belive it...kind of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back