Do You...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes. Like they say:

Eat supper like a princess.

Eat dinner like a prince.

Eat lunch like a queen.

Eat breakfast like a king.

I love breakfast. Pancakes are the best.

Its my main thing in the morning. I wake up and my first thought is 'coffee' and with coffee goes brekkie. Since its holidays every morning I have time to make pancakes! I love them!

I swear I'm like the only person in my school who ever eats breakfast. xD

I eat breakfast about 95% of the time?

Most of the time I eat a bagel on the bus in the morning.

I don't have time for anything elaborate, but I always need something in my stomach.

I eat breakfast, Like Katie, 95% of the time.

I just eat some cereal like 5 minutes before I get on the bus xD

No, I'm never hungry in a morning. I just have a huuuge lunch instead of breakfast.

I always have breakfast. I'm all crabby at school and I can't focus if I'm hungry.

I always do. It's usually super small. Like half a piece of toast. Or else I'll be late =]

I eat breakfast, but sometimes I skip it on weekends.

Cecib :unsure:

Nah, not really. If I do, it's a forced banana or a non-forced cupcake.

Mostly, I go through the day on about 5 sticks of gum, a bottle of water, ice cream, and dinner.

Yes because I have to eat whenever I'm hungry or I could pass out I'm serious I can't be hungry for more than two hours. OFFTOPIC: ( same thing when I need the bathroom I can't hold it for more than ten minutes ) DX

Depends on if I'm hungry at the time if I'm not I would just have a cocopops bar in form or go to breakfast club. (Yes they have a CLUB for BREAKFAST xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back