Do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a step dad or mom?

• Yes I have both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No just my normal parents

• Step Father

• Step Mother

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my parents are divorced and my dad married but it was HORRRRIBLE!We found out she is pretty much bi polar and has issues, nevermind her horrible little daughter. They were both a team of life killers, in a sence that they would make your life a living uhh... heck. Finally my dad divorced her, I don't see why it took a whole year, I could see she was bad the day I met her. She did all the wrong things and treated me like a 5 year old... heh, 10 years off buddy. It is hard to type this without lashing out in a bombast of swear words. Hehe, do you like that word? Bombast? lol, well anyways, I'm sure some people have nice step parents but after this I haver want one again! Bad experiences scar a girl.

My parents are still together

and I couldn't be happier neerly everyone I know

(bff bf just people in my class have there parents sepperated)

My parents r still together but tey dont live with each other there are um..."problems"between them.so i guess some people r falling into cinderellas fate eh?

And to get back to this topic, No I don't have a stepmother/father.

KC7 :wacko:

I edited this post because I have been doing some cleaning up and edited your post about a certain member since the rest has been deleted. Please feel free to PM me if you don't understand what I mean. :p //Jappyx

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a stepped mother she is so shrill and bossy and she has to bratty daughters named Stephinie and Rose I refuse to be ''related'' to them thats why I live with my mother
Like Cinderella lol (no offence)

My parents are together :p

I know these three girls and they live on my street and they're Step-Sisters. When they were little both their parents got divorced. (The girls are Karson, Hayley, & Jenny) Jenny's mom married Karson's dad and Karson's mom married Jenny's dad. When Jenny and Karson were 1, (I forget which couple) but one of them had Hayley. *breathe*

I have both my 'original' parents, and a step father, whom I prefer to call "my mother's husband".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back