Do your friends ever hurt you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
Yep.

The whole reason why I made this topic was that today in Science, I called my friend a weirdo (and I sit next to her) and she punched me REALLY REALLY hard in the arm 4-5 times-repeatidly-and it really hurt. I have a bruise on my bone, and it will soon turn huge and go all over my arm.

I mean... who punches you really hard because you call them a weirdo?

Oh, and another friend stepped on my foot really hard when I was wearing flip-flops and I think I had my Ace Bandage on. Owch. I can't remember why.

Alot of other stories to tell, I'll tell them later.

So do your friends ever hurt you?

Err, yes. Physical pain causes laughter. No one cries about it. Like I said, it causes laughter.

Ehh... only as a joke. But I'm weak, and so sometimes, it actually hurts, and I get all angry, and steam-coming-out-from-ears-ish, and I would give them my hardest punch back or something and be all "there you go BUDDY."

but only as a joke. Even if I become all short-fused on them. ;P

Yep. Playfully.

Like the time we had a 'pillow fight' in the Maths room with meter sticks, and I became the target.

That's one of Jen's 'hobbies'.

Seriously, if we're just sitting there in the computer room, staring at the computers, she just walks up to me and slaps me. It doesn't cause tears though, like Weiwei, it only causes fun.

She'll just randomly get a ruler and start hitting me. I look so tall and big, though in real life, I'm terribly weak. And she's so small and NYAHH, so she can just get up and start kicking and pinching me.

All of my other friends are afraid to hurt me. They're not fun.

Oooooh, and we have food fights a lot, where random apple cores will come flying at my face and hit me straight in the eye.

My friend and I used to beat the crap out of each other. She's learned not to hit me anymore though XD I like to give dead legs, lol. Her last one lasted three days and she complained the entire three days about how much it hurt. Left a pretty nice bruise too.

Yeah, she hits me for no goddamn reason and then I give a hard one back 'coz I'm waaaayy stronger than her. I mean her hand feels like RUBBER, shes that WEAK :D

I mean, my little brother's stronger than her XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Some are fun pains. We enjoy it sometimes. But Jenny bites. Like really hard. Leaves marks through 3 layers of clothing. It hurts and I actually had a go at her for it because it is very very painful.

Hannah hits me, I enjoy it.

Only Jenny over steps the line.

Yah I have a bruise on my back because one of my friends pushed me off the chair... I think it's 'cause I wasnt listening to her or somthing..

Lol yesterday I was at my friends house with likeour siblings we had a bunk bed war. Over 6s vs over 6s the under 6s was throwing shoes at us.. and hard toys and bread... I have bruises all over but it was alot of fun.. How did they got shoes on the top bunk bed though..? Then they all turned on me and it was me and Kellie vs everyone they beat me up :lol: '

Yeah they do. Playfully though. My friend was walking buy today and he shoved into my shoulder. I almost fell over on my other friend. It kinda hurt too.

Most of the time though, I just hurt myself.

All the time, but in a playful matter.

They consider me as the one who always gets hurt, and that is surely legit.

They throw erasers at me and shoot staples, but I make sure I get them back and take a big chunk out of their homework. My teachers don't believe them about me eating their homework.

Somehow I'm always the one doing the hitting :j Like, I'll tackle my friends when I see them and punch the living crap outta them while they do the same. And with my boyfriend...we like to shove eachother playfully xD And sometimes I'll cling onto his shoulders so he can pick me up. It's so fun.

Most of them don't, well most of them ignore me overall.

But my friend who lives in the neighbourhood...

She's the one who has the nerve to punch me and she always gets pissy when I punch her back. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back