Do Your Friends/Family Know You Collect Tamagotchi's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! It's weird, but my friends and family know I collect weirder things than Tamagotchis (specifically animatronics) so it's all good. I'm trying to get my boyfriend into Tamas but he's so busy with work and school he's not 100% sure he could handle it. He's studying entomology at the moment though, so I'm thinking once he sees my Morino he'll give it a try :)

Yes! It's weird, but my friends and family know I collect weirder things than Tamagotchis (specifically animatronics) so it's all good. I'm trying to get my boyfriend into Tamas but he's so busy with work and school he's not 100% sure he could handle it. He's studying entomology at the moment though, so I'm thinking once he sees my Morino he'll give it a try :)
I always wish I had studied entomology. The Morino is what got me into Tamagotchis as well ;)

I've had tamagotchis since the late 1990s (A present my brother gave me). It grew on me since then. I had kept my old tamagotchi until when they came back in 2004; I had each version until V5 (and at least two of each).

I had a bit of a hiatus in my obsession (due to other obsessions like pokemon that dominated). But recently I remembered about tamagotchi after a conversation with my best friend of many years recalling all the tamagotchis I had.

I decided to look into what happened to them and discover to my great joy COLOURED TAMAGOTCHIS. I told my boyfriend and went a whole rant of all the research I had done about tamagotchi after V5. My boyfriend bought a Tamagotchi Friends(because I can't read Japanese and I don't have the patience for it), for Eid to fulfill my obsession.

My boyfriend and friends are the only ones who know of my obsession and ardent passion to collect again. I am a bit ashamed of myself since I'm a college student still acting like I'm 13 carrying around a tamagotchi and DS(my obsessions are strong). Currently, I'm holding back on buying a P because of the recent rumor of a coloured English one coming 2016 by Bandai America and hoping that it will come true (also cause I'm a broke college student with loans :( ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back