Do your parents check your candy bag?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
When I was little my parents would always check my candy bag after I went Trick-Or-Treating...I don't know why they would do that though! :( Probably making sure that there isn't anything bad in there? Who knows!

Do your parents check your candy bag?

-NINJA

No, not really.

I've never actually been trick-or-treating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually sort out my bag, check out which bags are opened and such. I don't wanna get poisoned this year :furawatchi:

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23* :(

Never been trick-or-treating. Halloween isn't celebrated in Australia.
You basically buy a costume from a store, and go ring someones doorbell and ask for candy. You hold up a bag and they put a bag of chips or candy in there. Some people add decorations like pretend spiderwebs and add music. Some don't.

Though, you shouldn't eat too much or you get cavities :furawatchi:

Parents check your candybags to make sure the candy is safe to eat. They don't want you eating anything that's been opened, that's just disgusting. And my parents always check my candy.

I usually sort out my bag, check out which bags are opened and such. I don't wanna get poisoned this year :furawatchi: I don't understand why you're complaining about that. Is it supposed to be cool about not checking your bag? If thats so, I would probably be nothing.
I'm not complaining about it, I'm just asking if it's happened to any one else :(

-NINJA

[SIZE=21pt]Now that I think about it, they never really have...[/SIZE]

Broken~Wings

(I'm trying out a new font..)

Yeah, I new it was because maybe of some safety reasons, but I didn't see why they needed to. Haha :( Well it doesn't matter anymore to me anyways, I don't go trick-or-treating. My parents only checked my candy bag like...twice or once.

-NINJA

Post *edit*

Gotcha, sorry to offend you, I get like that sometimes. My sentences could mean things both ways :furawatchi:

My parents have to check it, I'm allergic to peanuts.

Please, I don't need any "Oh my god! I feel sorry for you! It must suck!" I'm used to it, and I'm pretty responsible with the foods I eat.

You have to be veeery careful with peanut allergies. You must read the labels on everything to make sure that peanut oil is not one of the ingredients.

My parents have to check it, I'm allergic to peanuts.
Please, I don't need any "Oh my god! I feel sorry for you! It must suck!" I'm used to it, and I'm pretty responsible with the foods I eat.
Ditto.

I remember last year I was with my gang (not a crime gang, just a group of friends) and after trick-or-treating, we went to my friend's house to chill. I sorted through my candy bag and had to get rid of half of it because I was allergic. I put it in a pile, said "Go nuts" (pun intended), and they all dove for it.

I've only been to the little festival at my church so they figure it's safe. xP

Well, sort of, I'd put it into piles for, crisps, chocolate bars ect.. With my mum, then she'd eat the stuff I didn't like... XD I'd feed the nuts to the birds though, no-one likes them. BLEARGH! (Sorry to anyone who does)

No they don't check it! I'll eat it all up before coming home!! Muhahahahahaha! Joking :p It's important to check your candy bag,check candy wrappers to see If they have any ingredients that you're allergic to.

In my country a very few people celebrate Halloween.(Yeah,I'm one of them XD)

~Jessica~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back