Do your parents hate Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I'm a massive Tamagotchi addict. My Mum has never enjoyed me playing with Tamagotchi. She was fine with it until I wanted to get the V3. After I got that, she banned me from getting more Tamagotchis. Luckily, I managed to persuade her to let me get an Entama(because the V3 has so many glitches). Then my Mum banned me from getting anything that's Tamagotchi related. She still bought me my Tamagotchi batteries. Even then, she was still nagging me on and on and on and on and on and on and on about finding something else to do and give up on Tamagotchis. I eventually did because I raised a big family on my Entama. And she was always correct when she said that we would be doing something fun and enjoying ourselves, but then I would go into a panic because I couldn't find my Tamagotchi. I promised myself that I would start them up again someday. Then last Christmas, I got a V4 from my Grandparents(my Mum was NOT happy about that!). I played with it, and my Mum let m play with it. I later I got a V because my Mum was not around. She let me play with that.

But she's now gone so far, that she won't let me get new batteries for them once those ones run out! :angry: :(

*Sigh* And I though she was better than that. :D

My Dad does not mind me playing with Tamagotchis. Nor do my brothers or my teachers. I've also figured that there is no actual resason that she wants me to stop other then that she hates Tamagotchis because she kept on changing it. Her first reason was "I don't want you to get bullied at school". But I pointed out to her so many times that at school here in England and back in Norway, I am very popular(that's true!). Then she changed it to "Tamagotchis are for girls". But I showed her that Bandai has litterally pointed out that Tamagotchi is for everyone. Then it became "I don't want it to ruin your education". But then she found out that I have been taking my Tamagotchis to school and I've been getting very good reports(that's true too!). Now it's "you're too old for Tamagotchis". I wonder what her next reason will be.

omg. same here. (but my parents let me get more)

although i only have four. i dont think they enjoy me getting new ones exactly.

my dad is always like...another one? how many do you have now????

and im all, calm down...its only my fourth! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Your mother is strict. She probably doesn't like it because she doesn't want you to get hooked on it. My mother said I'm obsessed, but I'm not. :\

I am a tamagotchi addict too! But the tamagotchi gives me something to do when I am bored, so my parents like that. But they think that I am spending my money on a toy, when I can use it for something more useful. So I still buy it anyways because I am a tama addict! :puroperatchi:

Pfff. Your mom's being an immature child, then.

Just turn the volume down.

Meh. No, my parents didn't have any problems when I had one. :puroperatchi: It was ME who got frustrated. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back