Doctor Examinations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhhhh, their ok. At my doctors, they stop doing that when your twelve. By then you are supposed to be able to determine if anything bad is going on. We are taught to reconize(sp?) any signs of stds and infections and such. It's really bad for the guys, I've heard, cause they have to lift up the "thingy" to see underneath it. What's even worse for them is that the doctor is a girl at my clinic. My #1 fear, though, is SHOTS. I have to get six or something now that I'm twelve before I'm sixteen. Their mostly std protection stuff cause they all expect me to "do it" around that time.
[SIZE=14pt]A STD shot will protect you from STDs. They do not expect you to have sex, just incase if you ever do want to have it.[/SIZE]

Some kids have sex at 9. O-o

Anyways,

Their just checking to make sure you okay. I know it can be uncomfy at times.I had to take off my clothes for a male dermatoloist because he was afraid that since I have moles on my body that they may link to cancer. Now...What would be worse for me: Having to have a doctor look at my body or Cancer? You decide. I think having cancer would be worst, because you can die from it. Will you die from a doctor checking up on your body? No.

Shadowfire~SF:

Huh. Your doctor sounds understanding. I like my dentist too.

TamaSweetie:

*High fives* I couldn't have said it better.

But I'm somewhat sure a doctor wouldn't rape/molest a kid. But it could happen.

I didn't know that people had to get examinations done like that...

Like, I live in Canada and the part in Canada where I live (Might be different in other provinces/territories I don't know) you only go to the doctor if you're sick and need a checkup. You don't get yearly checkups or examinations or physicals or anything like that. I've hardly ever been to the doctor at all. Only twice that I can remember; recently to get a needle, and before kindergarten to get a needle as well.

Thank God, because all the stories you guys are telling sound really awkward. At least my family doctor is a girl. o_o

EDIT: Oops, I've actually been to the doctor three times. Once for some kind of flu-like sickness too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate everything except the needle. I love the needle. :p They give me scars though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back