DOCTOR WHO POLL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sanders

Reaction score
Woo ooh! Woo ooh! Woo oohooh! Ooohoohooh! Dalin Dalin Dalin Dalin Dalin Dalin Woooooooooooshhhhhhh! :ichigotchi:

WHO's your favourite Doctor? :furawatchi:

Please tell me it's not Colin Baker!!! :(

Deffinetly David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris was okay, but he liked to make cheesy jokes lol :ph34r:

Do you know David's next assistant is either whats-her-name, um... Catherine Something, the one that acted in 'The Runaway Bride' or Kylie M (dunno how you spell her surname but you pronounce it muh-nog or something).

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Edit: Just a typo and the colour of my name it's too bright when it's yellow xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I think whoever you've grown up with is the best. David is the best though, he's funny, did his own stunt on one of the most dangerous ones (Lazarus experiment, the giant explosion) He likes doing it, he's the greatest ever. GO DAVID! LONG LIVE HIM AS THE DOCTOR!

Tom Baker.

lol at jelly babies. xD

I saw him in some random BBC shop somewhere. He was sining autographs...but the queue was like miles o.o.

:D

Hi again everyone. When I was eight, my dad asked me to change the channel to ABC when I was watching the Simpsons, I asked why and he replied, 'A show called Doctor Who that I used to watch when I was your age is screening on ABC.' We switched the channel and on came the music. I watched episode 1&2 of 'an unearthly child' and episodes 2&4 of 'The Daleks'. At the time I thought it was a bit to dark, and since I didn't really like William Hartnell's portrail of The Doctor, I went back to watching the Simpsons.

But for the next 2 years I couldn't help hearing that music wherever I went, so eventualy the time came. The Simpsons finished early and my dad changed the channel to see the last few seconds of Doctor Who. The only thing I saw was Tom Baker, K9 and Leela entering the TARDIS, then that music again. I turned to my dad and said, 'Tommorow night can we watch Doctor Who?'

So when I started watching Doctor Who, Tom Baker was playing him. He was alright but Peter Davison, I thought was brilliant! As for Colin Baker, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

KILL! KILL! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST REGENERATE!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

Sylvester McCoy Seemed to connect with me somehow, I don't quite know why.

Pual McGann: Film was Ok. Book series varies but 'Eater of Wasps' is brilliant.

Christopher, Alright, but I didn't like the way BBC modernised the series.

David like most of you said is probably the best.

PS. Roumers are roumers, but from the way it looks on the posters and the Doctor Who website, the AXONS are BACK in VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED which will run for 70 min!

PPS. If your favourite Doctor is one from this page: https://www.darkerprojects.com/doctorwho.html

Just tell me in your post.

Right, I just tried my hyperlink and... it didn't work. I don't know why but try it yourself and if it Dosn't work for you either, do this.

Go to GOOGLE, NOT MSN or Yahoo!

Type in 'Doctor Who Darker Projects' in search the web.

The first result should be it.

Merry Christmas to all.

Mr. Sanders.

Rowan Atkinson [ 1 ] [20.00%]

Who voted for Rowan, out of interest.

Hello again! You know how Peter Davison Played the Doctor and also played Tristan in 'All creatures great and small'? Well I did a crossover thing. Try watching 'All creatures great and small' but imagine that Tristan is The Doctor and Siegfried is his Time Lord brother.

I would like to show you the DVD cover I did but it's not posted on any other site and I don't know how to get it to you. If anyone could help me via this poll or PM that would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back