Doctor Who Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200 reads!!! WHOO party at my house!!!! Also we should party because my mothra is here! I wont be starting her up just yet, seeing as I am running 5 right now.....

And Last night Shiva evolved into... Memetchi, and I learned today that she really likes cupcakes!! not knowingly I sent my band to their audition this morning..... -_- AND we PASSED!!!! PRO DEBUT!!!! all of her psyco practicing paid off! I swear Shiva is a pyscho. :p I meant it in a good way. But seriously thats all she ever does she even puts her camera away to practice! she makes it really hard to keep her stress down....

No changes with Clara she is still around, My angel still kicking and Felix my Morino whom I love sooo much is 40.1 mm!!!! Just keep on growing!!! AND River is 9 and she should be 10 tomorrow.

We went to the BLUEBOX first concert at 5 and after the show nothing happened, I thought we'd get paid after it.... Same thing happened at the 6 o clock concert is it just me.... Any thoughts PM me if you so desire

So i'm not the smartest I let Clara leave last night!!!! GAHH!!! so i had to pause Clara before the baby woke up and left her at home a baby at work is crazy!!! And we have oldies!!! River is an oldie, she is my first ever oldie I am so proud of myself!

In Shiva news, we got paid this morning, and got mail almost every half hour except 130 and 430. We got poop, two plants from the king and a cheesecake and a heart.

AS i'm typing this clara's baby Rose is very needy, she got sick and needed medicine. She was soo sad to not see Clara's warm face anymore after she had gotten so grown to it. Oh well Rose Buck up you'll do great things one day. A note on river, she kinda scares me now... is that weird? She has this look of grumpy old lady...

Felix my lovable morino is going on strong!! he is 8 years old and 41.4 mm WHOOO!!!! So happy!!!

Rose and I are going to play some jump, If anything else happens I will update!

AWWWWW!!!! felix died...... I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiva won the pop music award but felix is dead!!! and he was at least 41mm.... I'm so sad.... poor felix.....First lily and now Felix....... :(

After my almost day of mourning the death of my faithful beetle Felix, I have decided I have had mothra sitting around long enough I might as well start her up so in went the batteries and I tabbed her. backing screwed on and pulled the tab she made a very loud beep time to set the time! Set the time the buttons arent as responsive as my V2 but what can i expect? The striped egg is bouncing on the screen.

Oh and Shiva won another music award this time for Hip Hop music i think I mean pop music So now we have two latin and pop music. And wow she's already 4. The V6 life cycle is very fast compared to my V2....

five minutes later the twins were singing and Mothra screeched at me! this thing is loud!!!!

something odd just happened!!! THe guitar guy came for Shiva and brought over a kuchipatchi and said Marry? so I said yes thinking huh? and they marry and make love and Shiva laid an egg.... That's new and the baby daddy is staying around?! again odd.... Well they had a boy and the baby daddy is named baby daddy. Shiva's family like it when she practices.

Okay so for a longer update today. I am loving Mothra, right now age 2 she tried to tear down a building and she got a scolding. ANd she is still a Mothra larvae. She is sooo cute!!!! And not high maintenance. Rose, has been the fire dude teen, sorry I don;t know the name, the one that looks like a floating fire ball. Not a perfect care teen and a refresher for me. Shiva and her family are doing well, they like to watch her sing shiva and Baby daddy played with the baby on the slide. Shiva is wearing a costume that makes her look like a cat! So cute.

The beep on Mothra is louder than on my V2... jeez I'm going to have to go on silent mode with Mothra tomorow at work.

Hello! Tama peoples of the internet!!!!!

Work was nuts so my babies suffered.... Shiva, Baby daddy and Baby got sick... and had tons of poops by them, and Shiva only went to a single concert. Mothra went down to 1 hungry and happy heart. And Praise the man in the bluebox that I caught her trying to tear down a tower, oh she also got sick poor dear. She is 3 today and fat and unhappy so after this I'm going to be playing with her!!! Rose didnt get perfect care, I'm not going for the kola king again anyways so we will see what we get, oh also very high discipline!

On a side note something you don't know, I had an awesome story idea to write, so once I find the time I'll commit to this one, Maybe....

Ugh I had a bad day....... And I made a decision. As much as I enjoy the Music star it is far... complex. not only do i have to take care of it, but make sure it practices but not too much, and gets high enough skill points and practices with it's band, and buy food and get high enough skill points, and check the it for mail every hour and check it's stress levels, and go to concerts and get paid, etc that i dont have the energies to continue it, especially with my trip coming up four days. SO I did the humane thing and took out the battery and will download my baby boy I hope when the time is right so I'm running my Mothra and V2.

OH!!! V2 news!! Ive gotten yet another character I have never gotten ever!!! THE NINJA!!!! HAHAHA After I got home and had dinner I checked Rose and saw the NINJA!!! I have always wanted this character because seriously who doesnt love a ninja?

AND!! Mothra at age 4 evolved into the mothra grub. It grew in segments and the animation for eating is so cute you can see the jaw mandibles as it chews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!! guess what?! My V3 and V4.5 are here!!! ANd since they already had batteries in them... I just had to start them up.... I'm an addict and these guys will be coming with me probably and will probably be paused quite a bit so their growth will be slow.... Sigh well we will see how tomorrow goes.

No change with Mothra or Rose. Oh on V3 We got a boy named rory and V4.5 we got a girl named donna

two babies at the same time was insane!! Rory turned into a cone thing.. he looks like a snow cone. Donna became the hershies kiss toddler. Interesting according to the growth charts Rory is a bad care toddler.... odd

Hey guys so I leave tomorrow, so Donna has been paused until further notice. Rory Mothra and Rose shall be coming and will be subject to pausing.

NOW i am enjoying running the V3 it is simple and not too complex. And It is dang near impossible to find growth times for the mothra so do I know when i will get an adult? nope.

So hours before I go, Mothra did not cocoon today, which was very upsetting I was so pumped up for it and it didn't happen, Oh i forgot to mention yesterday Rory evolved into batabatachi and he is super cute i love how he flies around the screen sooo cute!! I didnt expect him to fly.

There is something i need to say that is really bugging me, I read logs and random forums on tamatalk and there is so much prejudice against so many tama characters all because of how you get them so now you have good care and bad care and now, you have this notion of good characters and bad characters. I just want to say there is no such thing! Each character has their ups and downs but how you get them doesnt define them, and the best character is all relative to the person. Sorry it has been driving me nuts, Gozarutchi is a good character not some bad thing and Mametchi isnt a saint.

Hey Internet!!! I'm back!!! I came back last night and was dead tired so here I am today!!! I started up my ocean yesterday and boy is he needy but. So far it's not too bad, mothra grub evolved into a fairy mothra and lived until Wednesday rose had a baby and is awaiting me to be able to deal with the baby and..... That's about it

Latest posts

Back