doctor who

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad loves Doctor Who, that's why I got him a Doctor Who 2010 Calendar for Christmas. :)

As for me, I think Doctor Who is okay :)

Wrong place.

I think Doctor Who is rubbish. I guess you guys will be watching the Christmas special though. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! did u watch the christmas special?
are the timelords coming back?

it was so EPIC! :D

cant wait for the one on new year!
... well since the Christmas episode actually showed scenes where the Time Lords are announcing their return, you've got to assume that's part of the plot ;)

I was a little disappointed to be honest. Christmas specials have been better in past years... but I'm sorry David Tennant is leaving the role - he's been a really good Doctor (and at my age, I can remember quite a few of them...) XD

It was amazing! And I cried all the way through it ;-; Especially when the doctor or master had tears in their eyes >.< And when David went, I was so upset ):

I don't like the new doctor  he tried to imitate david tennant's humor    I am gutted that he's gon
Yes i totally agree with you babytamtam!, i think the new doctor is trying to hard to be funny, and i loved David Tennant as the doctor, he was so funny! but i guess we should give the new guy a chance.

;)

Latest posts

Back