does any one here even

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think most of us like TT because, well, we're on it.

Yes to both! =D

I love Tamagotchis because they are adorable, fun and give a real sense of respinsibility! It's also so exciting seeing what characters you are going to get and a real challenge to keep them happy & healthy. I also love collecting them and all their adorable designs to choose from!

I love TamaTalk because I can talk about anything on here, and make loads of online friends, as well as record my Tamagotchi progress in my Log, write stories and most of all just have fun chatting with everyone on the different (and mostly interesting) topics! =)

Yes, I love both.

TT is great, and its where I can relax and basically talk about anything...

Tamagotchis are cool, because they are!

Yes to both! =D
I love Tamagotchis because they are adorable, fun and give a real sense of respinsibility! It's also so exciting seeing what characters you are going to get and a real challenge to keep them happy & healthy. I also love collecting them and all their adorable designs to choose from!

I love TamaTalk because I can talk about anything on here, and make loads of online friends, as well as record my Tamagotchi progress in my Log, write stories and most of all just have fun chatting with everyone on the different (and mostly interesting) topics! =)
[SIZE=8pt]I think you said it best, and I 100% agree =) I love TT and Tamagotchi's because they give you something to look foreward to when you get home from school, you can play with them and treat them like a real creature, and they can become your friends I guess if you love them just that much xD[/SIZE]

I love both.

Tamagotchis are so fun to take care for! And if it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't be on TamaTalk right now. And hey, I'm still posting so yeah, I like TT too!

That second question is kind of stupid. If I didn't like TT I wouldn't be spending hours posting in topics and having fun in the RP section. And yes I LOVE tamagotchis! I'm just not running any right now.

Yes to both! =D

You've pretty much said it all, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back