does any1 here go to my school!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

venusmarie

Reaction score
i go to *removed* in ohio, and i was hoping some1 here went there to, so we could meet and be friends!

post here if you do....or want me as a tama friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
but they put winners of science fairs and stuff +their school in the town paper!

(but it's not the same,is it?)

I suggest editing your post.

There could be some bad people on here, and may not be who they say they are.

If they read this, they now have ALOT of information about you. Your school, where you live, and could possibly find out information further. I read a story about a girl who gave out just her junior baseball team, and somebody tracked her down.

You just have to be careful, and not take chances.

It's better to play it safe now then be sorry later.

If you want to know if there are members from your school, ask around during recess or something. It may seem silly, but it's much better/safer then posting these things online.

Hope you understand. xox

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt tell people my school, seriously. If they know your school and state, pinpointing you is really easy. Dont let the cheery, 'kid safe' atmosphere fool you. This site is just as dangerous as myspace or any other website you can go on.

but they put winners of science fairs and stuff +their school in the town paper!(but it's not the same,is it?)
No it's not. Your information posted like that isn't safe. Anyone can view our forums and just write that stuff down. I really think you need to educate yourself more on internet safety before posting on here or any other online community.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back