Does anybody dislike tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
personally, i think it is really stupid! First of all, the whole website is pink > :( !

Seccond, it is becomming too huge. It is hard to get to the v3 or v4 or v5 tamatown. And like it sounds like they switched the name tamagotchi to tamatown! look at the ad. This is exactly what i am talking about

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

personally, i think it is really stupid! First of all, the whole website is pink > :( !

Seccond, it is becomming too huge. It is hard to get to the v3 or v4 or v5 tamatown. And like it sounds like they switched the name tamagotchi to tamatown! look at the ad. This is exactly what i am talking about

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Same. The music city is overrated and boring. there's almost nothing to do. I liked the v3/v4 tamatown the most. As soon as you hit level 50 on there, all you do is stand around and do nothing. I think for the tama go, they should have made a seperate tamatown for it rather than upgrading Music City. I just don't like how they've made Music City.

I'm somewhat disappointed with the tama go aswell, for the same reasons as a lot of other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tama go is a little boring and did anyone realize that was a v5 in a music star shell at the beginning of the ad?And you dont "Just pop,pop, POPAGOTCHI!" With the figures you slide slide slideagotchi >.<

TamaTown's getting boring too.I really wish there was a separate tamatown for the Tama Go and the music star with more games and stuff to do instead of stand there and say "Come check out my room!"and other things like that to people.I still go on music city and everything (I went on today)but I never stay on long unless there are a bunch of people on or i'm on the phone or FaceTiming friend that's on too.Music city needs more games or something I hope the next version will have a better TamaTown.

The tama go is a little boring and did anyone realize that was a v5 in a music star shell at the beginning of the ad?And you dont "Just pop,pop, POPAGOTCHI!" With the figures you slide slide slideagotchi >.<

TamaTown's getting boring too.I really wish there was a separate tamatown for the Tama Go and the music star with more games and stuff to do instead of stand there and say "Come check out my room!"and other things like that to people.I still go on music city and everything (I went on today)but I never stay on long unless there are a bunch of people on or i'm on the phone or FaceTiming friend that's on too.Music city needs more games or something I hope the next version will have a better TamaTown.
lol yeah the ad is full of mistakes :p

Yeah i noticed the v5 inside the music star thing too XD

I don't like TamaTown because it's just cheat, hack, cheat, hack, cheat, hack! I'm lucky to survive six months with a 1st Gotchi Gold CD and not get hacked! And the competition are impossible. EVERYONE votes for themselves.

The V5 TamaTown sucks even more. It's just addictive game, points, addictive game, points! Ugh, you can't even interact with other characters.

My mom banned me from the V3 and V4 TamaTown because all it is is chancy arcade game, points, chancy arcade game, points! She's not big on the fact that money is a huge thing there.

I don't like TamaTown because it's just cheat, hack, cheat, hack, cheat, hack! I'm lucky to survive six months with a 1st Gotchi Gold CD and not get hacked! And the competition are impossible. EVERYONE votes for themselves.

The V5 TamaTown sucks even more. It's just addictive game, points, addictive game, points! Ugh, you can't even interact with other characters.

My mom banned me from the V3 and V4 TamaTown because all it is is chancy arcade game, points, chancy arcade game, points! She's not big on the fact that money is a huge thing there.
dazzlitchigirl- I don't get why your mum banned you from V3/V4 TamaTown. There are other things to do as well on it.

OP- I'm alright with TamaTown. I only use V3 tamatown anyway,and you don't need to if you don't want to use it.

Music City dosen't look too good. I sense crowding and boringness there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back