does anybody know how to get a boyfriend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblue123456

Reaction score
there is this really cute guy named steven and my friend sam asked him out for me and he said maybe what do i do

Just be nice, and considerate, by giving him time to think. Don't push him into anything, and he'll appreciate it. I think you should act like you regularly do, so he can see the real you and not who you're trying to be. :huh:

I'm not exactly sure.

I want a boy too. I'm just too ugly for one though.

I hope he says yes for you. Good luck in your relationship!

I am a boy and this is what i look for in a girl....

Funny

sweet

sensitive

down to earth

and believe me guys ♥ blondes!!

Getting someone else to ask your crush out is a no-no.

If you serioulsy liked him you would have had the courage to ask him out yourself.

I'm against kids dating anyways.

TW you aren't ugly!!!

There is the perfect guy for you!

"The ones who mind [looks] don't matter, and the ones that do matter don't mind [looks]."

:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny

sweet

sensitive

down to earth

i have blonde streaks with brown hair i have freakles do you think guys will like me

OH WOW.

HOW WEIRD.

My brother's name is Sam, and his friend Steven is over.

Hahahaha.

Funny

sweet

sensitive

down to earth

Boys don't like girls because of there hair! If they do then...

Why does it matter... The only way to find a real boyfriend is someone who likes you and could you guys stop talking about dating.

Well obsliouvy (sp?) he doesn't really like you if he had to say Maybe. That's just wrong.

Gesh, I'm african/american I like more than blondes, it doesn't matter of the color of the hair....

It matters on one thing Attitude.

You will find one in time.

Bye bye dreams of children and any hopes of a loving husband.

Anyway.

If you think you're ugly buy a magazine rip it up burn it and then burn it's ashes OK? Because YOU'RE NOT UGLY!!!!

If this guy is as smart as he probably thinks he is he'll ask you out. :furawatchi: If he doesn't don't be upset about it. Do what I said to do to a magazine to one of his photos.

Kidding. Lol.

I don't know how to get a boyfriend really. I've never had one, So as you can imagine I have absolutely no idea what i'm talking about half the time. Just be nice to him... But not a suck up. And good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back