Does anyone actually own an Ancestor Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P1, Angelgotch, Umino, Morino, Genjintch and now waiting for a Mothra to come in mail. :)

Figure instead of just saying what versions I have now (I've updated my collection some) I'll post pics of them instead =^-^=

tumblr_n1bbg1WnFD1rz8krpo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n1bbg1WnFD1rz8krpo2_250.jpg
tumblr_n1bbg1WnFD1rz8krpo4_250.jpg

tumblr_n1bbg1WnFD1rz8krpo5_250.jpg
tumblr_n1bbg1WnFD1rz8krpo6_250.jpg
tumblr_n1bbg1WnFD1rz8krpo7_250.jpg

In order we have Kitsune my Angelgotch, Nemo my Umino, Maple my Morino, Pancake my american P1, Chaos my american P2 and Ryusei my japanese P2.

P1, this week will get a P2, Angelgotch, Umino, Morino, Mothra, Genjintch.

I have a P1: teal/purple/yellow buttons, P2: black camo, Japanese P1: blue clock design, Japanese P2: milky white, Tamagotchi Angel: silver, Angelgotch: pink, 2 Uminos: clear purple and blue with spots, 2 Osu/Mesu pairs, Morino: white/yellow

None at the moment, but I have a Japanese Milky White P2 coming in the mail, and I will be paying for a Silver Angelgotch soon.

I own a red/black P1. I always wanted an Ocean when I was younger, but by the time I found out about them they were already scarce. Trying my luck on ebay for a Japanese one, also Morino since those look cool too. I also had a V1 Digimon (Tamagotchi Cousin), but that's about it.

I only collect the vintage Tamagotchis (But I have also some newer ones). I don't know but I like that they are so small and cute and so simple.

So I own a Forest, an Ocean, a Mothra, an Arukotch (i love it!) and I have just bought a Santaclautchi. The Arukotch and the Santaclautchi are the ones I always wanted the most!

But I'm sure that I will neither own a Devilgotch nor a Yasashii because they are way too expensive!

Currently I have all vintage Tamas that I actually wanted to own.
- Gen 1 (yellow clock design)
- Gen 2 (pink swirl design)
- Umino (clear red)
- Morino (yellow with leaves design)
- Mothra (white with dark blue accents)
- Angelgotch (pink)
- Genjintch
- Chibi (red with white writings around the display design)

I'm missing a Devilgotch, a TamaOtch and a Santaclautch, but the TamaOtch is said to be even more irritating than the Umino, so I am not really after this version, aaaand the Santas and Devils are so darn expensive that I doubt I will ever be able to get them. :<
Oh, but if Osu / Mesu are considered vintages too [idk if they are but I've seen people saying that] then I will definietly get a pair sooner or later too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i now own:

all 4 shells designs of the umino

1 american ocean

3 shell design of morino's

devilgotchi

santaclautchi

x2 p1's

x3 p2's

all 3 shells of the japanese angel

orange/green osu/mesu pair

pink/blue osu/mesu pair

smokey grey osu

pink euro p2

hong kong anniv. p2

tamaOtch

green shell mothra

genjintchi

gold american angel

well i now own:

all 4 shells designs of the umino

1 american ocean

3 shell design of morino's

devilgotchi

santaclautchi

x2 p1's

x3 p2's

all 3 shells of the japanese angel

orange/green osu/mesu pair

pink/blue osu/mesu pair

smokey grey osu

pink euro p2

hong kong anniv. p2

tamaOtch

green shell mothra

genjintchi

gold american angel
Omigosh you got an American Ocean? O.O

i currently have a P1 and an american angel. i would absolutely love to be able to get a P2 and the osutchi/mesutchi pair, hopefully some day. ;)

i think.......

i have 1 like this somewhere

but the yellow parts r blue....

also its smaller......

(sry i dont have any b4 v3....)

I have a crystal blue tamagotchi P2 which was an early release in my country (Australia)

All up I have 4 virtual pets from that time, back when I was in grade 7 in primary school hahaha still have them in my cupboard :) I'd like to get them out again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back