Does anyone eles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say that again. >.< My life is like one big roller coaster, sometimes good, sometimes bad. It's also VERY confusing. I worry about so much things things too. Like going to middle school next year. I'm going to a school next year with my best friend, but all my other friends and my crush (<3) are going to a different school! I'm going to miss them sooooooooo much. I haven't even told him that I liked him yet! Only 4 days of school left, and I'll probably never get to see him and my other best friends in school ever again! I also worry about whether I should tell him that I like him or not, with only 4 days left of school. I also have to do 2 projects that's due in like 3 days! At school, I always think that people are talking about me behind their backs and I always feel like I don't fit in. I only have 4 best (and only) friends in my class of 19! I'm also the ONLY chinese girl in my class, so do people not like me because I look different from them and I'm the only chinese person they know? That's racism!!I also fight a lot with my parents (but most of the time they're okay. xD)

Thank you for reading my story about my recent, confusing life. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
now it seems like me and 2 of my friends r goin throu a drepresstin stage. we have all been cryin and tlkin on th phone and txtin.its been a sad day.

wahh!

Ugh. My life is too confusing. My parents argue. Umm...we'll call it weird things happen around me and to me. I just want to put my life on stop for a minute to think about everything. But I can't do that so I push ahead and cover up my life, so really I have a confusing, secret life. I hope none of you lot have this. Lol. It's too confusing. It's like leading a double-life.

School for me, Is like one big soap opera.
Yeah... it is kind of like that. Life is confusing and full of wierd surprises. It actually feels like someone is stalking you with a camera and recording everything you say or do... *looks around* I scared myself a little... :mellow: My family likes to get me mad, my friends are so weird, (like me!) and many other things happen! Every day is an episode of your life. ;)

-Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back