Does Anyone Else Do This?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Script. ‹3

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm wondering if this is normal, if any of you guys do this 'cuz none of my friends do & I'm curious. x]

Well, when I go to leave my room I need to switch all the lights off, turn off all the plug-switches, make sure everything is put away where it should be, & if there's something that isn't straight in a perfect line, I need to straighten it.

So, when I want to leave my room to go downstairs & do something as simple as getting a drink or whatever, I have to do all this first & it take me ages.

Oh, & also... Sometimes when I leave my room & I'm like... Halfway down the stairs, I suddenly think 'OMG! My hairbrush isn't straight!' or ' :eek: I left my wardrobe door open!'. So, I need to go all the way back up to my room & sort them out.

Please don't think I'm a weirdo. :[

I'd just like to know if this happens to anyone else?

I'm beginning to think I have a problem or something. x]

Lol, I know what you mean! When I'm leaving my room:

ZOMGZ THERE'S A BOOK NOT STRAIGHT!" lol

And, when I'm drawing on a whiteboard, and i rub everything out and there's the smallest dot, I'll go mad if I don't get rid of it. x3

I don't do the exact same, but I'm a bit of an enviroment freak and I have a fear of fire (like, a SERIOUS fear) so I always turn everything off.

^ Wasting power isn't cool. >=[

Anyway, I don't get that. Usually my problem is that I forget to turn my lights off! And my desk is currently a mess . .

But other than that, my room is pretty clean and I don't have this particular OCD. (That's what it's called, me thinks)

I think you may have OCD. (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Talk to your Mum or dad about seeing your GP

It may be OCD I think I might have a minor dose of it because I need things to be in a sertin place before I go to bed. Also I need to sit in the same place at lunch.

I have to things or else I feel like theres a weight in my heart and its hard too breathe

If anything I'm lacking OCD, lol.

When I leave somewhere there's always a bit of a mess.

@ Script - you might have OCD, or maybe you just like things in proper order. It's sort of like the people who wash their hands a lot - do you feel a consequence if your room isn't perfect?

If anything I'm lacking OCD, lol.When I leave somewhere there's always a bit of a mess.

@ Script - you might have OCD, or maybe you just like things in proper order. It's sort of like the people who wash their hands a lot - do you feel a consequence if your room isn't perfect?
bolded - It's weird that you've brought that up, because I wash my hands a lot. :/ I lose count of how many times I go & wash my hands for no reason. D:

Oh, & >...Missbehave...<, I have a fear of fire too. x] Which is why I need to turn everything off.

I'm somewhere alone those lines. However, I don't need everything to be in perfect order. I just know where things are. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
I always leave the lights on in my room/bathroom/every other room I go in

My dad yells at me ._.

No, not at all.

I don't really care about the position of stuff and all that.

If anything I'm lacking OCD, lol.When I leave somewhere there's always a bit of a mess.
That's me! My mum says she knows when I'm arund, cause I leave a trail or mess.

Counting how many times you do things is a sign of OCD. Seriously, tell your mum or dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back