Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

^Win.

Last edited by a moderator:
To put it simply, well, I can't go one day without hearing the words Twilight and Edward and sexy and Cullen.

Yeah.

It's getting pretty stale.

I would rant about Bella again, but I haven't got much time right now (my Mum's screaming at me to go to bed). But I just read the parody on this page: https://otahyoni.livejournal.com/130432.html#cutid1
And OMG, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard reading something on the internet in my life.
my friend is a twilight fanatic and she still laughed like heck at that XDD

To put it simply, well, I can't go one day without hearing the words Twilight and Edward and sexy and Cullen.
Yeah.

It's getting pretty stale.
You hit the nail hard.

Well put.

You hit the nail hard.
Well put.
Thanks.

It's the story of my life.

Seriously... if my life was a book, it would be called 'Getting Through One Day Without Losing It'. And I'd give advice on how to avoid Twilight.

>:3

But that's going a little too far...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never read the book, but from all the people telling me to read it, I hate it. and the movie? Uh, no thanks. even though my friend wanted to pay for my ticket.

I haven't read it yet, but one of my friends managed to convince me to buy the book for Christmas.

I don't see how its the book thats bad, or of poor quality or whatever. I think its just the amount of girls who obsess over a fictional character, to the point where it gets seriously annoying.

I would rant about Bella again, but I haven't got much time right now (my Mum's screaming at me to go to bed). But I just read the parody on this page: https://otahyoni.livejournal.com/130432.html#cutid1
And OMG, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard reading something on the internet in my life.
I remember when my friend sent that page to me. It's lovely. It's very accurate. I fell in love with that person who wrote that. But the parody, that's exactly how the book is. xDD

I loved

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png, for some reason.

I haven't read it yet, but one of my friends managed to convince me to buy the book for Christmas.
I don't see how its the book thats bad, or of poor quality or whatever. I think its just the amount of girls who obsess over a fictional character, to the point where it gets seriously annoying.
Oh, you'll love Twilight. You'll like New Moon, and probably be okay with Eclipse. But when you START Breaking Dawn, it will all come to you. You'll suddenly see the poor quality. You will be exposed to the annoyingness of the charactors that was masked in the first 3. You will be enlightened to the many times Bella tears herself apart and insists Edward couldn't love her.

You will see it all.

Of course, the obsessive fangirls can be problematic as well..

I haven't read it yet.
I do however, find the Edward Cullen fangirls really annoying :furawatchi: All I'll hear all day (in real life too) is about how "sexy" Edward Cullen is.

:mametchi:
I know! I read the book too, but that's really annoying

I LOVE the series! I'm going to finish New Moon tomorrow and go out and buy Eclipse at Wal-Mart and start that tomorrow night. I love it so far! I hate it when Bella and Jacob ALMOST kiss but the phone rings so they stop. :furawatchi:
But overall I LOVE the series! I can't wait for the 5th book to come out! And I can't wait to start Breaking Dawn!
me too!

Latest posts

Back