does anyone have a guid in detail on how to get

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drrjbecker

Reaction score
does anyone have a detaild guid on how to get mametchi? and please visit my sight

To get mametchi you must take really good care of your tamagotchi and it need to be an odd generation.That is all I know.

I'm not so sure, but you just have to make sure it is not hungry or unhappy. I have mametchi and baby mametchi, and that's how I got them.

well i have mammetchi i was just wondering how hard it is to get :lol: I love mametchi! hes the best

Whoops. I only have one mametchi. I got mixed up with a baby mimitchi.

Yep, and they're one of my favorite characters.

well i have mammetchi i was just wondering how hard it is to get :ph34r: I love mametchi! hes the best
I have Mametchi too! In tamas it usually matters how much training you have - on my tama V3 I have Mametchi and I took average care of it and it has 6 training bars!!

Treat your tama very well, never let 1 heart go down!

Love

x | x | x

Treat it very well, have full training, and it helps to have it a little on the heavy side. I'm not saying to make it 99 pound, just to feed it one or two extra snacks. I have had a lot of mamitchis, seven I think. I love them too!

If you want to make it happy, give it a snack, make sure you don't give your tamagotchi too many snacks or else it will NOT turn into a mametchi (you can easily burn off the weight in Bump :( )

I'm also not sure if a baby mametchi has anything to do with it, but I'm sure someone else can correct me,

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back