Does anyone have a V-2 Tamagotchi? i do.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_600

Reaction score
Does anyone have a V-2 Tamagotchi? i do. I want to get the V-3 Tamagotchi. I think i`m getting one this wed.

Does anyone have a V-2 Tamagotchi? i do. I want to get the V-3 Tamagotchi. I think i`m getting one this wed.
i have 2 v2 tamas

glad your getting a v3 they are lots of fun

this isnt a chatroom

you posted 1 minute later asking why people arent

posting can you be a little more patient

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 1 (Frodo_ and my sister has one.(Jake) my sister`s old ferret (Fluffy) dies so she got jake. Frodo is calm and sometimes wild but Jake is realy wild when we play with him.(They are realy fun)

I have 1 (Frodo_ and my sister has one.(Jake) my sister`s old ferret (Fluffy) dies so she got jake. Frodo is calm and sometimes wild but Jake is realy wild when we play with him.(They are realy fun)
were getting off topic ill pm you

do you have any v1 tamagotchis?

pm means private message

look at the top right of your computer screen :D

My sister got a V-1 2 yrs. ago and then the V-2 came out and i got V-2 now we both want V-3. how do i pm somone eelse? how do you send you?

My sister got a V-1 2 yrs. ago and then the V-2 came out and i got V-2 now we both want V-3. how do i pm somone eelse? how do you send you?
v3s still cost 15 dollars, i want two but i only have one and i want to paint it a different color

click on the pm i sent you and then somewhere on the top or bottom it should say reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back