does anyone have the growth charts for version 2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as of yet. Go to Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=12 and read the pinned thread. TamaTalk is working on a growthchart.
There are so many members posting questions about V2 growth charts!

How about putting a big red sign saying V2 GROWTH CHARTS at the top of the Useful Links column so that they can link to what Rivven and Bee have done so far...? (Although I suppose that takes time - and Admin is really busy working on the site right now.....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I think Tama Talk is really improving and Admin is doing a great job on keeping everything in line. :D The only thing is I think we could use some different icons like mimitchi, furwatchi, ichigotchi and hanatchi icons.

o come on nobody can make a growth char with 50 characters da :D

We can. Ill help out with making a Growthchart. I have a V2. But th this thats gonna be hard is we dont know all the names of the characters I hope Bandai releases them soon!

Yeah but tamalove has a lot of the characters names but not all. It's going to take a lot of work and if you want one so bad you should help out too!!!! :D :( B) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back