Does anyone have their own music band.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportschick1994

Reaction score
Does anyone have their own band and what do you do in your band?I have a band called "Biffle" but it currently is just me.I play bass,well i am gonna but i played before.I am looking for a guitarist,drummer,and a keyboardest.Is anyone else looking for a member or members?What ya looking for.

Yeah!

1. Criticism is good. When you're writing a song, or rehearsing with you band, you can criticize, but remember, you can offend people. Read this example.

*music*

Bob: Dude! That was the best rehersal ever!

jenna: No it wasn't. We should've dance 'cause it was my idea!

DON"T DO THAT

:lol:

Nope I love listening to music but then I can't make it. It would sound fun though. :lol:

Ohh yes me and Rocken Sisters on here are in a school band. Its called, Rock-in-School. We love it! Rocken Sisters plays the Guitar and I sing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone having trouble writing lyrics to their songs,I am?I can't write my first song,I just made my band.Does anyone have advice for people who can't write songs at first?

I have a band! Its called The HeartBreakers Band! :rolleyes: ;)

Its really cool and i play gutiar! ;)

No, I don't have a band... I really want to stretch my voice to see it's limits before I think about a band.

And i'll be listening out for everyone's band! You all sound really great :]

Well I'm learning bass, but so is my friend... She says I'm copying her but really I've always loved bass and wanna get around to learning it. My cousin knows how to play bass, so he is gonna teach me, he's in a band and plays alot and stuff.

Even though my friend is saying I'm coping her, I am still going on with my dream, but not tell everyone about it. She wanted to make a band and be bass, so she can. I'm going to practise but not be all bragging about it..

Sorry about this, long story. She started liking a band I really like and she's saying she likes them better, and my favourite person in the band as well..

Anyway, sooner or later I might make a band.. That would be tottaly cool. In grade 5 I was manager of this weird "band" called Purple Day. It was just singing dumb "raps" or whatever. It was so funny because it was all guys and they would try to plan who would do the guitar solo when no one knew how to play, good times...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting my bass guitar in about 2-3 months,maybe more or less.I am also thinking of changing my band name so I can write with a different image.I am looking for my ideas,my brother reccomended some,but I don't really like them.I agree with you tamtamkitty07,I will never give up on my dream to be an excellent 4 string electric bass player.I want my band to be the best and I will never give up trying to be the best.I also want some people to join my band so we can practice our song.

Does anyone have any song names to share.I don't have any definates yet.

Tamtamkitty07,its great you aren't giving up on your dream,if your friend says you are copying her say"No,I have a dream to learn and play bass".You can do what you want,don't let others make you not do something you want to do.

Thanks for the support SportsChick1994. :)

PM me.

Anyway, I keep an hear out for all your guys bands in the future, and for those of you practising singing, keep it up! :) :)

Your welcome,tamtamkitty07.I am saving up for a $180 bass,and I don't have any money really.My mom is gonna give me my allounce and possibly more.I want my bass soo bad.

Does anyone write song lyrics?I am trying,but my stupid head can't think of any now.I am writing a song called Away.I can't think of any lyrics,but my song will be a hit :) .I will be famous,hehe.

I'm not bad at writing song lyrics... I have some in my notebook where ever that thing went...

Anyway, I've been having writers block lately, with lyrics and stories.. Bleh..

Ya,me too.I really need help with my lyrics,they have been *bleh* lately.I need some time to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back