does anyone here dye their hair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna dye the ends of my hair blue, but I go to a preppy school with no tolerance for hair dye. I'm going to do it anyways and see what they do. Hee hee...I'm bad...

no, and i don't plan to. I like my black hair the way it is.

no that i'm saying dying is bad, but i just don't prefer to

Last edited by a moderator:
hey so did my bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am gunna bye mine black with white streaks
lol. you could do black with orange streaks (like a tiger). just kidding

My hair is all solid bright pink down to my waist, like my avatar.

I have afew times. I usually die it a blondy orange ( like a red head) I need to die it again though.

I want to dye the tips of my hair pink. I may give myself some very light blonde highlights though

I want to dye my hair w/ red streaks, but I don't have the time.

I think people who dye theiur hair are silly becos it means they don't like there heair and people who don't like themselves are silly. :furawatchi:

I think people who dye theiur hair are silly becos it means they don't like there heair and people who don't like themselves are silly. ;)
not necessarily. I actually love my natural hair color, I just wanted to do something temporary. the red streaks will come out in a couple of weeks. :D so not everyone who dyes their hair is silly, some people just want to do something wild and temporary. like what I did with my red streaks.

I think people who dye theiur hair are silly becos it means they don't like there heair and people who don't like themselves are silly. :angry:
Not really. They just dye their hair and try out a new look. They don't hate themselves. :(

-D-a-r-k-C-o-r-e-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back