Does anyone here watch House?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I love House's one-liners xD I can't wait for Season 4, I wonder if they are going to replace the whole team?
Sorry, I can't edit my post...I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS! *Emotional breakdown over TV show spoilers*

SEASON 4 HOUSE-SPOLIER WARNING!!!

I looked up Season 4 House on Google, right? Well, House tries solving cases alone but Cuddy wants him to hire a new team. House goes through 40 people, making them wear numbers like they're in a marathon and he calls him by their number xD It's like Survivor, House style. In the end there are five ducklings. I think they all get hired. Foreman is at some hospital in New York, Chase and Cameron are in Arizona. Eventually, the original ducklings come back. Cuddy is ticked and Wilson thinks he's losing his mind (I hope he dies xD) I found pics https://community.livejournal.com/house_daily/201053.html On Wilson's diploma, they misspelt oncology. It says oncolgy xD

I think House is the best show I have ever seen and I watch it all the time, it enspires you to become a doctor and you can learn so much from the show :ichigotchi:

:blink: Did anyone know that the actor who plays House has an English accent? :ichigotchi:

Yeah, Hugh Laurie is British! My friend's aunt didn't believe he was British, either. I didn't know he was British untill I looked up Hugh Laurie on IMDB =P

EDIT: If you like House, click the link in my siggy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I can't edit my post...I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS! *Emotional breakdown over TV show spoilers*
SEASON 4 HOUSE-SPOLIER WARNING!!!

I looked up Season 4 House on Google, right? Well, House tries solving cases alone but Cuddy wants him to hire a new team. House goes through 40 people, making them wear numbers like they're in a marathon and he calls him by their number xD It's like Survivor, House style. In the end there are five ducklings. I think they all get hired. Foreman is at some hospital in New York, Chase and Cameron are in Arizona. Eventually, the original ducklings come back. Cuddy is ticked and Wilson thinks he's losing his mind (I hope he dies xD) I found pics https://community.livejournal.com/house_daily/201053.html On Wilson's diploma, they misspelt oncology. It says oncolgy xD
I'm back! Sorry, I've been on vacation. Cool season spoilers! Where did you find them? That's really what happens next season? Awesome! What happens to the new ducklings?

I looked up House Season 4 on Google :) It didn't say alot about the new ducklings. I saw a commercial for it, and House was asking the janitor for a differiential diagnosis, then House was walking down the hall with like 40 people wearing marathon numbers walking behind him xD

Sorry for late post, just got back from Myrtle Beach.

I looked up House Season 4 on Google :) It didn't say alot about the new ducklings. I saw a commercial for it, and House was asking the janitor for a differiential diagnosis, then House was walking down the hall with like 40 people wearing marathon numbers walking behind him xD
Sorry for late post, just got back from Myrtle Beach.
OMG only 36 or so days left, I can't wait!

I can't wait either!

MUST READ FOR JESSE SPENCER AND/OR JENNIFER MORRISON FANS!:

Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison called off their engagment! I didn't get alot of info about it. All I found was a five sentence article and a sixteen second video. The video says that Jennifer said they are still close.

Latest posts

Back