Does anyone here watch Major League Baseball?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it seems like only 2 people like the same teams.....
Ah well. I guess I'm the only Phillies fan because I guess they aren't a lot of New Jerseyans and Philadelphians here.

AAAH! OMG!

THE PHILLIES MADE THE PLAYOFFS!

Oh yeah baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
*hiff* *sob* *sob* *hiff* Waahhh... The season is over.... *cry* The final scene in the mariners game was sooo sad..... Wahhh... They weren't chosen for the play-offs.

Does anyone know if Oakland, Boston or the Yankees made the play-offs? I'll cheer for either.

Oh wow...Jays lost their last game of the season <.< Now that the Jays are done, time for NHL...Go Leafs Go!!!!

I have no idea who even made the playoffs, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I know!

NL PLayoffs: Phillies, Rockies

AL Playoffs: Angels, Yankees, Red Sox

(I Hate Angels! go ROCKIES! KICK PHILADELPHIA'S BUTTS!)

Rockies rock. I watched them beat the Padres. I feel sorry for them..... Matt Holliday's mouth of something was bleeding after the game on his winning run since he slide very hard. He's bald o_O

Ok, I know!NL PLayoffs: Phillies, Rockies

AL Playoffs: Angels, Yankees, Red Sox

(I Hate Angels! go ROCKIES! KICK PHILADELPHIA'S BUTTS!)

Rockies rock. I watched them beat the Padres. I feel sorry for them..... Matt Holliday's mouth of something was bleeding after the game on his winning run since he slide very hard. He's bald o_O
The Phillies lost the playoffs. Booo Rockies. >.<

Yaaay Rockies(oops) Sorry.. I'm a Rockie's fan. The Yankes have a chance. They have won the game right now... It's cool. Boston Swept the Angels(Hooray, take that, ya' stupid Angels for destroying the Mariners! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!)

RESULTS FOR PLAYOFFS CURRENTLY:

NL

Rockies and Phillies

Rockies won

3 Game sweep

D-Backs and Cubs

D-backs won

3 Game sweep

AL

Angels and Red Sox

Red Sox won(take that, Angels!!)

3 Game Sweep

Yankees and Indians

Indians won Game 1 and 2, but Yankees won Game 3

2/1 Games to come

CURRENT MATCH UPS:

Rockies VS. D-backs

????? VS. Red Sox

I think the this Tuesday, the playoffs are cancelling House because on www.fox.com/house the countdown to next episode was like 11 days or something <.<

xD

Grreeeeeat. I learned on the news just this morning that the Mariners are senting Jose Guillen to free agency...... :( Idiots. Their gettin' rid of the good players... Why not get rid of Richie Sexson and Jose Lopez, then get some guys on free agency?

You think that's bad?? The yankees just refused to sign Joe Torre's contract!!! He's not coming back!!! I wonder who the knew manager will be. It will probably be Don Mattingly. But I think it would be better if it was Joe Girrardi. Oh well. Sux, yes.

Latest posts

Back