Does Anyone Know Any Good Avatar Makers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Boy94

Reaction score
I really want to make my own avatar, that I can use for tamatalk. Does anyone know any good websites. Or how to make my own?

Thank you - QuinnK

I definitly want to make or have my own cool avatar too, so I have used this one.

I went and searched on google images, right clicked the image that I wanted and clicked save picture as.

Then I went to edit avatar, and clicked browse images. You probably would know what to do from then.

P.S. It takes a really long time for it to load, so be patient with it, ok?

Yup, that's what I did, hope it works for you too !!

:puroperatchi: -Naruto Jr

T.A.C.

Oh, thats a good one. But I want one like on tamazone, that girl cyann. She makes some awesome avatars, with her name on it.

What is the GIMP shop? Is it a website? But if I have to download it, I cant because this is my dads computer and he does not want anyone to download anything.

You can order some off of Tama-Zone. You have to register first, then PM a member that has an Art Shop. I got mine from Mimitchi*mametchi*angel from Tama-Zone.

Hmm ... I've heard that avatarmagic.com is a good site, but I've never used it before.
WOW but that is a good site!!! i just went on there and it is sooo cool!!!! i really reccomend it! :D :wub: :D :p :lol:

Google Otaku Avatar. There is a great site that generates avatars.

~ChibiMuffins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back