Does anyone know how to....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchiluver

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get an Ichigotchi? I really want one so bad, and I haven't gotten one yet since I put new batteries in them after I let the batteries die and they just sat there for months. anyway, please PM me or post here if you know how to! I have a chance of getting one because my v2 is a Hitodetchi on an even generation and i checked a growth chart and you can get an Ichigotchi from Hitodetchis on an even generation. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! :D

kuchipatchiluver :ph34r: :) :D

Does anyone know how to get an Ichigotchi? I really want one so bad, and I haven't gotten one yet since I put new batteries in them after I let the batteries die and they just sat there for months. anyway, please PM me or post here if you know how to! I have a chance of getting one because my v2 is a Hitodetchi on an even generation and i checked a growth chart and you can get an Ichigotchi from Hitodetchis on an even generation. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! ^_^  

kuchipatchiluver :huh: ^_^ ^_^
Okay, do you have a v3? You can't get Ichigotchi on v3.

It's easy to get one on v1. Hatch a Marutchi from an egg and care for it well. Or, get a Kinakomotchi from having previous adults with good discipline and whatever care you give it you'll still get an Ichigotchi.

I think even gen treat it well and odd gen a Mametchi, so it's a good behaved little critter :D
How do you get a Mametchi(I forgot how to spell it, if wrong)? Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Please stay ON TOPIC folks :)

This thread is asking for help / info on getting an Ichigotchi on a V2

If you have questions about how to get other characters or need other help with your Tama - please go to the the main Help for Tamagotchi Pet Owners forum page and start a new topic of your own ;)

Thank you :D

I'm so so sorry! it was my first time. But now I know what to do. Thanks for reminding me TamaMum! <_<

How do you get a Mametchi(I forgot how to spell it, if wrong)? Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
That's how you spell Mametchi, you need to take perfect care on an odd generation.

I think it's easier if you first get a Kuribotchi/Kinakomotchi from an adult with good discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back