Does anyone know.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetchi248

Reaction score
Hi! Well Planetchi is my favorite Tamagotchi and I was wondering which versions of tamagotchi can you actually get Planetchi on? I want to buy one but I don't know which version. Help Please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Planetchi isn't technically a character u could get on ur tama, but it's a parent on the v5.

If you go to the dating place on the v5, it'll either be the matchmaker or Planetchi. If it's a Planetchi, make sure u say yes when it offers a Sunnytchi so u could get into the space family. When the Sunnytchi on ur v5 gets married it'll turn into a Planetchi and only be available as a parent.

Well, Planetchi isn't technically a character u could get on ur tama, but it's a parent on the v5.

If you go to the dating place on the v5, it'll either be the matchmaker or Planetchi. If it's a Planetchi, make sure u say yes when it offers a Sunnytchi so u could get into the space family. When the Sunnytchi on ur v5 gets married it'll turn into a Planetchi and only be available as a parent.
Okay! Thanks!

So basically, you technically don't play with Planetchi, but you will still see him in some family animations and games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back