Does anyone miss...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ok with rubber or plastic buttons so long as they are functioning well. That said, I thought it'd be pretty cool if the plastic buttons on the color tamas are glow-in-the-dark. =)

That said, I thought it'd be pretty cool if the plastic buttons on the color tamas are glow-in-the-dark. =)
That really would look cool! I've always liked things that glow in the dark, so a Tamagotchi with that kind of buttons would be almost the best thing ever.

Also, the plastic buttons of my Tamagotchi Friends have got pretty unresponsive, especially the A-button. Sometimes I have to press it at least three times before it responds. Unresponsive buttons irritate me a lot, but I have no idea how to repair them, or if there really is a way to repair them. I'll just let them be and try not to mind. ú v u"

I do like the rubber buttons, but when I got my TMGC+C, I liked it's plastic ones. They were just really satisfying to press and had a little "click" feeling. Not sure if the plastic buttons on the Tamagotchi Friends feel that same way or not but I'm okay with either.

Cant really miss something you still use lol

But the rubber buttons were nice but they wouldnt work right with the new color tamas.

The actual feeling of pushing a button on a color tama feels good too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back