Does anyone over the age of 16 still play with tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 15 year old dude :wacko:

I loved them when I was younger, then stopped playing with them for some reason a few years ago after getting the V6 music star. Probably as music city wasn't as good and was in its basic stages.

A few days ago I started my V4 to learn the controls again as I'm showing my younger cousins the world of tamas!!

Hopefully I'll get addicted to them like before. But yeah, I agree. I don't think tamas should have an age limit.

I'm 19 now. Apparently my aunts got me several original tamagotchis when they came out, but I don't remember that.

I started playing them again around 12 years old? Maybe 13. I started with a v2.

I stopped after the tama go's and music stars, but I recently got back into it.

27 and I have had an on again off again relationship with Tamagotchi since 2007. Before that I was pretty obsessed and ran a few at a time. I usually start up a tamagotchi once a year now. Hoping to change that though, I ordered a tamagotchi iD l tonight and have plans on ordering a Tamagotchi P in the future.

28 here...and yes...seems to be only once every few years, but..yes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 22 yrs old that still addicted to play tamagotchies. Your not the only one who plays with tamagotchi. I will always play with my tamagotchi no matter how old i am.

19. :) I don't think anybody is ever too old for them...I think it's okay for everyone to have hobbies regardless of what they are and I don't think age should determine anything. :)

i am 23 years old just abo 24 and i have tons of them, i collect tamagotchi's, video games, nintendo stuff....i love super mario and monster hunter, war hammer, forge world etc... i am married with 2 children and i love my life! haha i will always play with the tama's i have 7 running right now lol...i have 11 more tamagotchi's comming in the mail...i work as a L.P.N nurse and i have two other small jobs on the side..so i am a very busy woman <3 and yet i make time just abo every day to log on the tamatalk and look after these guys haha...NO ONE IS EVER TOO OLD TO ENJOY THERE LIVES THE WAY THEY CHOOSE!!!!!~~~ <3<3<3

i'm 17 and ALWAYS end up coming back!! I'm selling a bunch of stuff just to get a p's and some deco pieces

lol 27 here .. and i still just love tamagotchis .. i think they are so cute and adorable.. i just wish they were still big in stores.. waiting for them in the mail SUCKS lol.. i use to have like 14 of them when they came out back in 1997 .. i was like 11 years old and crazy over them.. i only wish my mom wouldve kept all my stuff from back then.. lol i prolly had so many rares who knows ;)

16 turning 17 this month and I'm running my Music Star and going to buy a V3 soon on ebay...so yeah...

I'm 22 and currently I'm waiting for 7+ tamagotchi's to come in the mail. So yeah.

26 and just got back into them a few months ago :) I'm married have a 6 month old son, pay bills and have a full time demanding job and still love these little guys. A lot of people assume that when you have kids/get married/start a career that you are too old for toys...but I want to stay as young as I can and enjoy these things so I can enjoy them with my son when he is older. I'd rather be buried in a pile of GI Joes, cars and dinosaurs playing with my son than rambling on with a bunch of talking heads about politics :) i hope my son can enjoy my collection as much as I do when he gets a little older. My husband just shakes his head and says I'm cute when I get excited about tamagotchis or virtual pets lol. I find it interesting that a lot of people our age have recently been getting back into toys of our childhood. I bet there is something interesting psychology behind it.
AGREED! I will be 24 in july and I have two sons and a husband, im working two jobs and going to school full time right now and I LOVE tamagotchi's,video games I have every gaming console out there,i plai table top war games such as warhammer and forgeworld...my husband and I collect and paint the minatures. in fact they are all over my house haha my husbands and mine bedroom is Nintendo themed for the most part haha....to be honest I wouldn't trade any of it for the world! I always say that you should enjoy your life as much as you can,and just because you are grown doesn't mean your DEAD!

I'm 21 and I've been obsessed with vpets since I was 6... xD

I think I might take the cake on this one, LOL. I am 26 and married and still play! SO there is hope for everyone :) I kept my collection going ever since I was a little kid when the first ones came out and over the years I'd buy a handful of each new version so my collection is getting pretty big, at least for me because I think last time I counted them all there were nearly 30 or so and there is about one from each version still in the packages. I used to get embarrassed when someone would make fun of me for playing but I'm over it. Matter of fact, last weekend we went on a family camping trip and when my brother and his gf laughed at me when I pulled one out of my tent I threw another at each of them and got them to start playing too!

I'm going to be buried with my Tamagotchis. They are a permanent part of my life. They'll be with me even when I'm old and in a nursing home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back