Does anyone over the age of 16 still play with tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just today got my first Tamagotchi, and I am 22~ c:

I think it's really fun and actually not to hard to navigate (despite the language issue), so I am going to tote mine around proudly!

Especially after I get my crochet covers from Odds. ^~^

Reading this topic, I feel like one of the youngest members on the site and I'm 15. :p
Only 14... ^_^

But still, I was ready to forget tamas, when I got from primary schoool to junior high school, but via the internet I discovered so much about tamas! I kept my eyes wide open, I found this site, I saw all those Tama fans around, I saw all the new versions of tama s I had no idea in Greece... That simply stick me to them creating a bond more powerful than the one I had as a little kid ...

I'm tottaly nuts about them!!!! :D

I'm almost 24, planning my wedding, and still obsessed with Tamagotchis! I got a couple of friends back into them as well, and my fiancé (who is 26) plays with mine as well. When I was younger, my parents used to ask me if I'd still be playing with "those toys" in high school, then university, then once I get married, etc. I think they've finally realized its a hobby that isn't going away!

I love Tamas and I'm 17! I haven't played with them in a bit but I think I'm gonna start up my Ketai Akai again soon ^_^ Last year I took my Tamas around a lot and a bunch of my friends would look at them and play with them. It was pretty great :wacko:

I will be sixteen this year and I don't plan to stop collecting Tamagotchis anytime soon!

27 is right around the corner for me. I got my P2 growing like a champ right now :)

I am 18 and I am ready to start playing with them again. I even got my 17 year old boyfriend excited about getting one! He can't wait to have his first Tamagotchi lol.

Just because we get older does not mean we should have to stop playing with things that are meant for children. Society is the one who tells us to do that but it is key to remember that society is mostly made up of idiots. :)

Made this one just now. Thought it was fitting:

Candy+crush.jpg

Im 20 and I just got back into them. They were a huge thing in grade 6 and I had 5 (2 v1s a v2 a v3 and a v4) I would have them all going at the same time. Once I hit mid jr high I felt like a loser for still playing with them so I stopped then in grade 11 I had an itch to play with them so I went to dig the old guys out but couldn't find them. I then resorted to ebay and bought a v1 (I think it has a bug or glitch because it ages every 12 hours instead of every 24 but still evolves at the same rate as a normal one) and a v2 which I still play with to this day. I wish I knew where my old collection was, ive been searching for years.

My fiancé calls me a dork all the time(jokingly) and he has accepted my love of tamagotchis :)

Never too old to play with these awesome things!

I don't think age makes a difference. Age is just a number. It's how young/old a person feels, and it can change daily. I'm probably one of the oldest here, if not THE oldest. I'm 57, ok, and I still play with Tamas.

Yup ^__^ I've just turned 22 and my parents gave me money for my birthday, it's pretty much all went on new Tamas :)

Some of my friends make fun of me a little but mainly because of how easily I give in to buying more than actually having them.
Whenever I've taken them to uni people have always been more interested than anything, especially since the majority of them haven't even realised that some of them are in colour now! I especially love showing those ones off. Other than that people generally don't seem notice unless they decide to go off somewhere quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 18 and I just spent over $200 on tamagotchis yesterday :p They grow with us, it doesnt seem like something you can grow out of

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back